10:59pm Draft Night

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by mtbf, Sep 25, 2018.

1. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

and not one draft result story on the NLL page

chuckster and RockStar like this.
  2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

In some ways, the Jennings era had a stronger internet presence.....that is downright hilarious

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

The.com era is over
    Everything was up to date on Facebook twitter and instragram
    Going to nll.com for information is about as useful as getting the Sunday paper to read about Saturday’s news

4. RockStar

I have the NLL liked on FB.....they did a shtt job there too.

5. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

I was at work with no access to the stream. Thanks to Corporal for Swarm it up. He was updating the results on there. I would refresh every once in a while.

6. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

9am, still no website update on draft results.

7. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

They've done it before on their website. The Twitter updates were slow, too. The NLL showed how bush league it is with sending out information as this was happening.

I was following it on Corporal's website. He did an awesome job with it......much better than the people in the NLL office did.

8. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

After Noon ET and still no story on the draft on the NLL website. The top photo is on the schedule being released and the top news story is a pre-draft story.

How hard is this for the league to write something on this??????? Did they forget the admin password to login? The password is probably password.

9. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

10. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Best part too is the league was instructing fans "for more info, go to NLL.com" :rolleyes:

swami24 likes this.
  11. RockStar

I have these idiots on Facebook, as well as Rock, Roadies, LaxPhilly, Krew, and a few other entities

Many of my friends list have all this and more.

I spend way too much time 'liking' lacrosse related shtt.

Somehow, these jag-offs still failed to reach me with a link to a draft story......not even just a cross post of a tweet about the draft or the results.

That is a hilarious social-media-coordinator failure.

Fire whoever is leading this and get someone better.

wacklax likes this.