14 retires

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by rocklax#1, Oct 11, 2017.

1. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

Glad he did it with one team and didn't go another season or 2 with Buffalo or Rochester, that woulda been tough to see

RockStar likes this.
  2. CrocodileLax

CrocodileLax Member

Injuries caught up to him and he has other important priorities in life. Hats off to Marshall for sticking with the Rock for all these years. I wish him well.

dougm and RockStar like this.
  3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I feel a tad heartless saying this, but heading into 2018 this is what's best for the team moving forward.

Now, having said that, I'll always be thankful for his contributions as a member of the Rock and I'm happy to see that he finished his career with the Rock. Seeing him in another uniform wouldn't be like seeing Doyle, Veltman, or Watson do it, but it still would've been foreign to see him end his career with another club.

4. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Walked on as an undrafted rookie, and gave a lot of solid, dependable years.

enjoy retirement, #14

5. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

And he did so while the team was enjoying a nice dynasty of 5 titles in 7 years, making it even more impressive, granted some vets like Clark, Rosa, and 2005 rookie Forget had departed the team.