20-1

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by mtbf, Jan 7, 2018.

1. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Has any team in NLL history ever trailed 20-1? At home no less Vancouver fans deserve some type of award for not walking out.

2. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

I got a $5 Tim Horton's gift card so the night wasn't a complete wash.

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

I’d of totally left at halftime

4. wacklax

wacklax Member

Takes me 50 min to drive there so we always stick around till the end. Never know what kind of clown antics could happen.

5. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

I would stay and wait for the fights... oh wait a minute, I am thinking a Philly tough team from years ago.

6. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Batley-Manning could have been interesting.

7. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I was a little bummed that died as quickly as it did. I really thought we were about to see some serious shenanigans at that point.

8. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Guest

Were there suspensions from this game? If so, how do we find out?

9. http://banditsteam.stats.pointstreak.com/gamesheet_full.html?gameid=3199443

based on the game sheet im assuming Sorenson is out (Match penalty), Clelland has 2 Game Misconducts @15:00 of the 4th (im guessing he misses 2 games because it was assessed at the end of the game), McCready also got a Match,

10. AmericanRockFan

I'm not sure how I missed all those penalties after the game was over, unless something happened in the handshake line. I don't remember the announcers mentioning those penalties being issued when the game was over :confused:

11. RockStar

they showed most of the handshake line in the feed and it looked civilized.

still, two misconducts at 15 of the fourth suggests something good happened......unless that's just what the stat line shows if they tag you for something from post game review

12. RockStar

yeah, i looked up the stat sheet, and, they didn't show us that stuff, and the announcers didn't say anything about it.

two dead-ball majors for one guy and a match for the other.....must have been pretty good!

could it have happened after the handshake?

13. AmericanRockFan

I'm really puzzled cause unless something happened during/after the handshake and it was never reported, I don't recall anything happening on the final play of the game that warranted a bunch of penalties....

14. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

NLL suspensions are.usually made public via smoke signals.

RockStar and dougm like this.