2010/2011 Knighthawks Krew Hotel Rate

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks/Rattlers Krew Forum' started by Haftalax, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

Attention all incoming lacrosse fans. Hahaha

The Knighthawks Krew has secured a rate of $81.00 per night for a room in the all new Radisson Riverside Hotel in downtown Rochester (formerly the Clarion Riverside).

To secure this rate during the Knighthawks season, please call 585.546.6400 or 1.800.333.3333 and ask for the KREW RATE. Obviously, the rate is only available while rooms last.

I believe this is one of the lowest fan rates in the NLL, if not the lowest. It has risen to this point due to the Radisson taking over and performing a multimillion dollar renovation of the hotel and Legends Bar.

If you have any questions about this rate or if you have any problems booking a room, please contact KhawkCruisin (Jen Knab) at knighthawkskrew@yahoo.com or through this message board.

Thanks Everyone, we look forward to seeing everyone this season.

Knabber da might be staying a night or two, we'll see.

2. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

I just want to let ya know that I did call them and book the reservation. I dont know whats going on but they told me its 89 dollars a nite not 81 dollars a nite.

If you want me to call hotel AGAIN, please let me know. Unless it was typo that it should be 89 dollars a nite not 81, then let us know

Roy

3. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

Our rate is 81.00 plus taxes. I am actually on the phone right now with the Radisson to get this all straightened out.

4. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Please advise me of what I should do. Should I give them another call to follow it up? Suggestions?

Roy

5. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

Yes, please give them a call again and they will adjust your rate.

6. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

Slight Correction

One minor adjustment. When calling, please refer to KNIGHTHAWKS FAN CLUB KREW RATE.

7. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Thanks... I was able to follow it up and make another calls. I got it straighten out. I also request them to tell me the final cost (81 dollars plus tax) to be sure that they did actually change it.

I got the final cost.

This is why I love this league - we are family. We may hated each other during the game but outside of the arena, we are brothers and sisters.

Now, I have some information about Orlando Titans and the hotel that the visiting team will be staying. Its Courtyard Marriott at Downtown Orlando. The going rate is 69 dollars plus tax.

Roy

8. Tavares is God

Tavares is God Active Member

So, with taxes and everything included, what does it come to per room, per night?

9. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

with tax (14%) Total is $92.34...thats what I was quoted for our trip in April

10. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

Just wanted to bump this!! Our contract is still good with the Radisson. This is within walking distance from the BCA and The Stock Exchange! YEAH!!!

11. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

2011 knighthawks fan club krew rate

Attention all incoming lacrosse fans. Hahaha

The Knighthawks Krew has secured a rate of $81.00 per night for a room in the all new Radisson Riverside Hotel in downtown Rochester (formerly the Clarion Riverside).

To secure this rate during the Knighthawks season, please call 585.546.6400 or 1.800.333.3333 and ask for the KNIGHTHAWKS FAN CLUB KREW RATE. Obviously, the rate is only available while rooms last.

If you have any questions about this rate or if you have any problems booking a room, please contact KhawkCruisin (Jen Knab) at knighthawkskrew@yahoo.com or JennKnab@gmail.com or through this message board.

See ya at the Barn down by the River!!!

12. newlaxfan2

newlaxfan2 New Member

Thanks for arranging this! We're in!

13. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

If anybody has an issue with booking a room using the Knighthawks Fan Club Krew Rate (81.00), please email me at: JenKnab@gmail.com

Thanks!

14. westin

westin New Member

_________
    There aren't many rooms left that are being held under the Knighthawks Fan Club Krew block. Once they are filled, the hotel cannot guarantee that low rate.
    I am so stoked and cannot wait.
    It's going to be a blast!
    C U all there-

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
  15. ryancorn

ryancorn New Member

______

WOW... what a great rate that was for the fan club!
    I actually returned for another visit and paid almost double that.
    Looking forward to the next Knighthawks get together!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  16. JTavares4E

JTavares4E Active Member

Assuming this deal carried over to this coming year, the hotel is charging 85$ plus taxes. Still a good deal, but not 81$ not like 4 bucks will break he bank, just an FYI!!

17. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Smells like spam

there's two newbs posting here, but their cover story doesn't check out.

18. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

We are still in negotiations for this year's rates.

19. goddessoflax

goddessoflax Active Member

Any news on this year's rate? We are trying to book for our trip the end of the month.

20. JTavares4E

JTavares4E Active Member

Good luck... I've been trying to book for the Feb 16th game for almost two months now, I've gotten nothing but rude customer service, and workers telling me I have to stay for two nights and not just one in order to get rooms. I've never had this issue before, hope somthing gives light soon. Anybody else get in for the 16th at Radisson? Or ideas? :cool: