2014 NLL Fantasy Challenge registration and new features announced

Discussion in 'NLL Fantasy and Contests Forum' started by FantasyLaxIsFun, Dec 11, 2013.

1. FantasyLaxIsFun

FantasyLaxIsFun New Member

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Sounds like some decent changes.

Still wishing for a straight pick 'em game though so I don't have to run it on here every year.

3. FantasyLaxIsFun

FantasyLaxIsFun New Member

Registration is now open.

4. The_Vukster

The_Vukster Active Member

Glad they took many people's advice and went with this change....

One of the first things you will notice upon checking out this year’s game is that the stat interface has been completely revamped. Players listed on your team page will now display their stats from the previous week instead of an accumulation of what they have done since you added them to your roster who knows how long ago. This information should be much more useful to fantasy owners loggingin to see how their players performed in last weekend’s games. Want to see what your players did in weeks past? You can do that too!

5. Wings-4-Life

Oh look, night #1 and the fantasy site is already down. What fun. :rolleyes:

6. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

NLL Sux!

At least the webcast seems solid quality.

One more year for the NLL and Google to figure crap out, and I'm on a better ISP.

Should be good!

7. The_Vukster

The_Vukster Active Member

Yeah...what a joke!! From 7:10 til 7:45 I couldn't log in. I found out 2 of my starters were healthy scratches and I wanted to change them out. But no such luck. Apparently the site couldn't handle 50 people logging into it???

Then when I finally got in, it wouldn't let me change my players (locked), despite the fact the game hadn't actually started yet.

Busch league!! Utterly ridiculous!!

8. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

why doesnt this crap update like normal fantasy leagues do ? id be interested in seeing how my players last night did but nope no updates yet
    BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Wings-4-Life

You'll be lucky if it's available by Tuesday.

10. the doctor

the doctor New Member

If you really must know right now ...Go to the game score sheet on NLL.com. Look up your players. Multiply the goals they scored by 4, their assists by 2 and LBs collected by 1. Add those totals together and that is your players preliminary score for the week (Note: It could change slightly after video reviews are completed on Monday).

I know the math is quite hard but I think you can manage it. If you can't, PM me a list of your players and I'll do it for you.

11. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

sweet leblanc got me 31 evans got me 22 thats a good start

12. Wings-4-Life

I noticed players lock upon their first game of the weekend even if you have them for game #2.

Had Thul in my lineup for Sunday, found out he was a scratch 45 minutes before faceoff. So I went to change him out and surprise, surprise. He was already locked. :mad: