2016 Hotel Announcement

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks/Rattlers Krew Forum' started by KhawkCruisin, Feb 18, 2016.

1. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

The Krew would like to announce our continued partnership with the Rochester Radisson for the 2016 season. This year we have a couple extra perks too! Here are the details:

Room Rate: $90.00 - Standard Room with either King or two double beds (plus state and local taxes which is currently 14%)

******NEW THIS YEAR******

DISCOUNTED PARKING RATE OF $5.00

BREAKFAST BUFFET FOR TWO AT LEGENDS RESTAURANT INCLUDED IN RATE

Reservations may be make by one of the two following ways:

CALL THE RADISSON DIRECTLY AT 585-546-6400 Monday - Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

EMAIL: dodsonk@gfhotels.com

When making the reservations, please ask for the Knighthawks Krew Rate.

As we have just signed the agreement today, it will take several days to have the rate loaded into their system. If you wish to make a reservation now, please email Karen Dodson at the above mail address. Karen will be happy to set up your reservation, just include in the email you wish to use the Knighthawks Krew Rate.

2. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Is this still good for the 2017 season?

3. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Hope so. We stopped staying at this crap hole 2 years ago, but the Hyatt is already booked for 1/7. :(

RockStar likes this.
  4. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Thinking of going up that weekend, may reach out to Knabber.

5. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

i booked at the raddison i fully expect my room to not be ready upon check in or to find a dead hooker in it
    i wasnt paying 181 with taxes to stay at the hyatt which rooms opened up in since drews post

RockStar likes this.
  6. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I've heard stories about that place. I heard one about a ref getting blown by a fan in the stairway after a game once....

7. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Worst was staying there for the 2013 Fann Cup, place was bombarded with soccer brats and their parents. Rochester Plaza in 2008 was more fun, especially with the brawling wedding party and the live action Jerry Springer show that took place outside the elevators.

8. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

2008 was awesome.

the 2004 St Valentine's Day massacre was the best....Stealth in town, I think.....2 for 1 liquor at Bennigan's, leading to a few skirmishes, including members of one wedding party ending up in a bar brawl with another. :eek:

9. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

And the restaurant at the Radisson got shut down today due to a mice infestation......