2017-2018 raffle table

Discussion in 'Bandits Brigade Forum' started by Tavares is God, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Tavares is God

Tavares is God Active Member

Re-posted from The Bandits Brigade Fan Club FaceBook page:

For the first time in 15 years, the Brigade will no longer have the opportunity to have a table at Bandits games. We'd like to thank everyone for their support over those years, from joining us on the many road trips we ran, to raising funds to help the kids of Variety Club.

We would also like to thank the Bandits organization. We never would have accomplished what we have over the years, without their support.

It is our understanding that the Bandits may continue the jersey raffle internally for their charities.

We are very happy to have made many friends over the years and will continue to see all of you at the games, as we continue to be season ticket holders. Happy Holidays and LET'S GO BANDITS!!

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Unfortunate news. I was actually gonna pop by to socialize at some point on Friday.

3. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Well that sucks. It sounds like there's more to this than what is being said......

Tavares is God likes this.
  4. tydoggz

tydoggz Member

Unfortunate news.....looked forward to getting raffle tickets and supporting a good cause....although never won....obvious more to story but...

5. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I was there Friday, was hoping to find you characters at the table, but, found this out the hard way.........

Had my 11 y/o daughter in tow, and, could not track you folks down at the bar on account of the doorman not buying the fake ID I had for her :D

Rubber match April 21.....will move heaven and earth to get there.

Tavares is God likes this.