2017 attendance

Discussion in 'Georgia Swarm Forum' started by GoodsOnSabres, Jan 8, 2017.

1. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

No that was Jeff Snider from Cornell in 2001;) somehow I doubt Snider4thewin caught too many Univ of Denv games, he seems to be more of a LA type guy.

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I can assure this Snider4thewin guy is a huge fan of the Denver Pioneers.

3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

my first appreciation for Geoff was his play at Denver u. looks like trevor baptiste is the 2nd coming of Geoff.

4. Snider4theWin

Snider4theWin Member

Wooooo baby pack the house
    Half sarcasm half serious but mostly sarcasm

Attached Files:

5. swami24

Well, "Move B!tch, get out the way." Is a great line for a highlight of a player running over a defender.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    smurf666 likes this.
  6. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Has Ludacris become this irrelevant, or has the NLL become this big time? Or did the Swarm owner "well **** it, the team is going out of business anyway so might as well empty the whole bank!"

smurf666 likes this.
  7. swami24

Well, for any of his fans, $20 tix and free parking, to see him perform 3 to 5 songs, isn't really that bad of a deal.

8. swami24

Thought of this thread today... the media and comedians have really lost all sense reality and reason. It becomes national news when the first lady bumps hands with the POTUS... story is she rejects him. Really? Kathy Griffin floats a photo of her holding a bloodied Trump head. She is apologizing, but is getting the attention she wanted. It just sad. She should be questioned by the secret service and booked on terrorustic threats. That might wake some people up. There is no reason, just anti Trump shouting all the time... give it a rest....

9. GoodsOnSabres

GoodsOnSabres Member

If Ludacris can't get them at least a couple thousand extra they are really sunk.

10. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

THE ARDSMORE AARDVARK WOULD RATHER HAVE SEEN A REAL BAND LIKE PANTERA (RIP DIMEBAG) OR AVENGED SEVENFOLD PERFORM AT THE NLL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

smurf666 likes this.
  11. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

heck, I would killed for the king crimson 4 drummer band touring now. I still don't see how Ludacris plays to whatever market arlotta and nick are chasing.

12. swami24

I wonder if Nickel back is available.

They aren't playing to market,.they are.trying to fill seats for.an event.

smurf666 likes this.
  13. swami24

Every time you say this, I can only think n of Arthur the Aardvark...

RockyMaivia likes this.
  14. RockyMaivia

EVERYDAY WHEN YOU'RE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.

smurf666 likes this.
  15. GoodsOnSabres

GoodsOnSabres Member

I've noticed the Swarm have gotten pretty good publicity from other sports teams in the area. I believe I saw the Falcons tweet something. Their coach certainly did (and was quote tweeted by the AJC Falcons beat writer) and so did the Gwinnett Braves.

16. swami24

The media coverage, including the links provided in the NLL forum are really good news for the team. That city is as championship starved as Philly.

17. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

What links Swami?

18. RockyMaivia

THE ARDMORE AARDVARK WANTS TO KNOW WHO WON TONIGHT? SO DOES THE BARTENDER AT THE BAR!