2017 NLL Finals

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Vin, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Capacity is 11355.

2. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Definitely more that 5.5k.
    I used to have season hockey tickets to RPI where I went to school. That arena (the Houston Field House) sat around 5300 and was often near capacity.
    What was in Georgia definitely surpassed RPI's capacity.

3. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

Show me the other side of the stands, and make a case.

The lower bowl holds maybe 9k, and in the view we see, it cannot be 85% full.

a few sections of it are that full but, when you average in the half empty and mostly empty sections, the side i see is nowhere nearly 85%......and i am betting they showed the good side.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  4. Snider4theWin

Snider4theWin Member

All you gotta do is watch the clips from nlls Facebook to see that announced number was real

5. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

the fact is that the optics went from dreadful to pretty good. and you can't argue with that.

6. Snider4theWin

Snider4theWin Member

The first thing I noticed was the goal horn actually blended in with the crowd noise and it didn't do that all season

7. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

If you watch the game closely, there are moments when the on-the-boards cameras in the corners shows pretty much one-half of the arena. I think 80-85% was a decent figure.

8. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Not gonna lie if Sask doesn't sell out tonight I'll be fairly disappointed

9. unspoken

unspoken Member

Bad time of year here. They didn't sell out the division final either.

After the long winter, people want to be at the lake on weekends so the later games don't sell as well. Also, farmers got a late start this year with a bunch of snow in April.

Sports fans are also conflicted as the first game in the new football stadium for the Saskatchewan Roighriders is tonight in Regina. A pre-season game, but first one in a new stadium as the old stadium was over 100 years old. And while the Rush get great support, the Riders are legion here.

As of yesterday early afternoon there seemed to be about 1500 tickets left.

10. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming Sask fans. They've supported the team amazingly this year. I was just surprised since they had no trouble selling out a majority of their regular season games. The championship seems like it would be an easy sell. Either way it's been one hell of a year financially for Urban

11. roadrunner

roadrunner Member

Jesus has Bold made a save yet?

12. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Nice to be able to watch free...

13. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

The game calling is OK, the camera work sucks......and, so far, so do the Rush.

14. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

This lower bowl is 90% full. Georgia's was not.

Also, I am getting effing dizzy with this sh|tty camera work......Just zoom out a touch and show me the whole attack zone. You don't need to fling the motherloving camera around to centre on the motherloving ball when it's at the top or on the wall, dummy!

15. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

#fakenews......Keenan does not have five championships with the Rock.

16. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

Wow, last shot gonna win

17. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

Also, quit frucking showing a close in shot of Bold when the motherloving ball is already 120' up the floor!

18. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

And why the fun does the NLL take the live box score and bury it balls deep under three layers of their stupid website, so I have to use forcking google to find it?

19. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Nice close game.

20. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

LOL, limitation with the poinstreak database maybe? Penalty shot for Swarm's "Super-illegal" substitution does not show up under penalties, nor anywhere else.

This part of the game may be forever lost to history.