20th Season Ideas...

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by AmericanRockFan, Jul 17, 2017.

1. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

Correct re him sitting beside me when he was a scratch for Buffalo.
    A second time he came to grab me after a rock playoff win and we ended up hanging with the players in the locker room. :)

Copying the DVD is probably better. I will hunt for mine shortly. I am a bit scatter brained these days, expecting our first kid any day now.

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I feel old seeing people my age saying things like this....

And absolutely no rush on hunting down the DVD. Keep your priorities in order ;)

3. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

I feel old too buddy
    maybe next season we can meet up for a pint one game day

4. AmericanRockFan

Oh we will. I plan on coming up at least once, and if the schedule was ever super favorable I'd actually consider that $125 season pass, which would only cost me $99 USD at the moment :D

5. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

good deal!

6. AmericanRockFan

I was searching eBay this morning, and came across these Buffalo Bandits banners:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Buffalo-Bandits-NLL-Champions-Banner-Set-Of-4-8x14-/322626096467?hash=item4b1e038d53:g:F-cAAOSwT-FZCUqR
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Buffalo-Bandits-NLL-Player-Rafter-Banners-8-x14/322628768445?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D45702%26meid%3D5d937d4acca24abc8b0e6eb57cb208c2%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D322626096467

I think the Rock should either do a giveaway like this for their 6 titles and 2 retired numbers, or they should just flat out sell them in the team store. In fact, I think more teams should sell stuff like this. The fact the Blue Jays don't actually bugs me quite a bit because I'd love to have something like that to put in my man cave.

7. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

YES YES YES TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

8. AmericanRockFan

What this guy said. I'd almost even offer to chip in and pay for part of the order because I want replica banners that badly.

9. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

I wonder how much it would cost to get them made on our own..... Or maybe this warrants a call to the rock...

10. AmericanRockFan

We'd definitely have to call the Rock for permission to make them on our own, otherwise they might sue us for using their copyrighted logo.....

11. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

I will put you in charge

12. AmericanRockFan

I think I'm gonna shoot off an e-mail later this week to the Rock about my merchandise ideas. Even if they don't do any of them, at least I'll know I tried :p

Tom Wersderfer likes this.