1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

29 arrested at Giants-49ers game

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by RockyNY, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Ah. That's right. You registered this handle the same time you registered 'LeonSandcastle' to mess with Roy.

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

This should just be the official thread for fans behaving poorly. I need the entertainment.

RockStar likes this.
  3. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

I AM PRETTY SURE THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE LEON SANDCASTLE SOCK PUPPET UNDER YOUR BED.

AmericanRockFan and RockStar like this.
  4. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

I found out that a woman who used to be a ticket partner with me went to game one of Flyers at Pens, by herself. She is in her early 50s and was wearing her Flyers Jersey. Now I do not know whether or not she got loud, but remember she was solo. She had things throw at her during the game. As she ducked out and went to wait for an uber, pens fans started coming up and literally started pushing her around. It was bad enough at the curb that they actually ripped her Jersey. The uber driver arrived and had to push people off of her. Luckily the Jersey was the only casuality.

classy..... push around a 5ft 3 50 yr old woman.