A Nice Letter from Kyle Buchanan to The Fans

Discussion in 'New England Black Wolves Forum' started by BlackWolves99, Mar 23, 2018.

1. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

A Letter From Your Captain

March 23, 2018
    3:51 PM EDT
    [​IMG]
    Dear Pack,

On behalf of the team, I wanted to reach out thanking you for your continued support this season. You, the fans, are the heart of the Pack and we hope you understand how valuable you are to our franchise and success. Further, the future of lacrosse, especially in this area, lies with you. The growth of lacrosse is based around the support and love of the game, and you are all a huge part of that.

Finally, I wanted to mention the importance of this last part of the season. We are battling in a very tight East Division for the top spot, and we cannot do it without you all! We have 24 guys who are dedicated to working their butts off together to finish strong. The group of guys we have are unselfish and understand the meaning of the word TEAM.

Please bring anyone new or old to lacrosse to cheer us on and achieve our goal in this last playoff push, including these last 3 home games.

Thank you all again, and remember… WE ARE ONE PACK.

Kyle Buchanan

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Pretty cool gesture by Buchanan.

3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

fans can do what fans do, but players need to perform. if they that buffalo game in philly, passionate fans would had laid down scorched earth in protest of their bad showing. fans support effort as a reason for hope, who supports a hopeless cause? 1q in georgia was so bad that the swarm just coasted.

4. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Doesn't he get paid to do that?

5. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Lol, i thought the same. The cynics have spoken.