answer me this

Discussion in 'Georgia Swarm Forum' started by dougm, Apr 23, 2017.

?

which is more dominating?

Poll closed Apr 30, 2017.
  1. 2017 georgia swarm offense

57.1%
  2. 2015 edmonton rush defense

42.9%
  1. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

ignore the attendance issue. this swarm offense is as special as the 2015 edmonton rush defense. so ...

2. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

They have 3-4 of the top ball handlers in the NLL and all so young and so physical. No look passes no look shots all ways driving to the net and they can not be stopped even by much larger defenders.
    I do not think they have the experience to win it this year and they will be broken up in two years like every good young swarm team but they are fun to watch.

The attendance issue might help them as a young team less pressure at home.

3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

and they have jessie king coming back next winter.

4. Wingsfan23

Wingsfan23 Member

It's a shame because a team like that deserves to be playing in front of top 2 crowds
    They have put up 20+ in 3/4 games that's filth

5. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

comcast, please buy this.

6. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Assuming a GEO v SAS final, I cannot remember a bigger final in which it was 2 rather dominant teams.

7. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Active Member

This is why I'm less made the bandits didn't squeak in, it doesn't really matter. I think the finals had been set long ago.

8. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

I do not see GEO and SAS as invincible in their divisions.
    GEO is only middle of the road in defense. It is their offense which is scary good.
    Meanwhile, VAN is on the hunt and does rather well in their division. I can see an upset although that would be difficult in SaskTel Centre.

9. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

This is a league of not how you start but how you finish. The Swarm are playing some good ball and even when they give up 16 like they did to Buffalo a couple of weeks ago, they went out and scored 17.

Defense still wins the Cup and I think the Rush have the edge there combined with their experience. But the Swarm will make it fun to watch if they both get there.

10. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

While the Rock are in the midst of a slump, let's not forget the two classic games they've had with the Swarm this year too. The Swarm are the best team in the east, but they are beatable.

11. Winger86

Winger86 Member

For the league's sake, I hope it is.

Can't say I'd be interested in a .500 or below-.500 team (or teams) in the final.

12. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

I was highly interested in the EDM v. ROC final a few years ago... and look what happened since: ROC 3-peated and, so far, EDM/SAS has 2-peated and looking for 3.
    The Big Tuna isn't always right; quite often - especially in this league - you aren't what your record says you are.