Any Chicago Fans Out There?

Discussion in 'Chicago Shamrox Forum' started by GUYMAN, Aug 24, 2006.

1. GUYMAN

GUYMAN New Member

Only Posts so far have been from other cities, and someone from the Shamrox's front office. I'll be supporting the team, but even I'm from the East Coast.

2. Canadan

Canadan New Member

I have a Shamrox hat and t-shirt !! :D

3. SharpShooter7

SharpShooter7 New Member

Can't wait for the season to start.

I commuted from Toronto (prior to the Ontario Raiders/Toronto Rock) as a Buffalo Bandits season ticketholder for 2 consecutive seasons prior to relocationg to Chicago in 1996.

Reasonable ticket prices and the novelty of a new state of the art arena (read Sears Center) will give the new club a running start. I am not a Field Lacrosse fan (although I was ecstatic with Canada's 2007 World Lacrosse Championship) however; any curiousity in the Chicago Machine of the MLL was extinguished by their absurd ticket prices of $25 & $35 apiece and their third rate stadium at Benedictine College.

In 2007, you can find me in my club seats at all 8 Shamrox home games.

4. coachcam

coachcam New Member

I am going to cheer on the Shamroxs this year as well. Go PANOS Go. Hope to see you guys in calgary

5. Corporal

Corporal Active Member

Most potential fans don't know about the message board. If the Shamrox put a link on their website to this board like the Lumberjax did, then you will start to see some Shamrox come out of the woodwork. That maybe something VP of Operations for the Shamrox, Phil Ryan, could get working on. :D

The staff for the Swarm are talking about a bus to the Sears Centre on February 24th. I can think of at least eight of the top of my head who would go. If the Swarm get the word out in good time, then there should be a large infestation of Swarm fans that week down in Hoffman Estates.

Like I say: "Who's Dead?!! Shamrox, Dead!!!!!!!

Got to get the trash talking cranked up. 136 days, 19 hours and 44 minutes until the Shamsux are run roughshod over by the Swarm at The Hive on January 13th, 2007.

6. Baggy B

Baggy B New Member

Sharpshooter amigo

Its been a long time since our cars last crossed paths.

Good luck this year. I know your sports dream is being realized.

Win

7. BARKS DAWG

BARKS DAWG Active Member

maybe baggy i will see you at the ROCK/ROX game at the ACC this year

:D

8. Lacrosse4life

Lacrosse4life New Member

Shamrox fan here too!!! :cool:

9. saugin

saugin New Member

See the plot in my posts in NY, Boston, & Vancouver sites.

With Chicago back there could be a Canadian & US division.

10. saugin

saugin New Member

Doesn't anybody care any more.

11. saugin

saugin New Member

.Anybody know the e-mail address of the NLL. I;d like to know and they won't tell me.

12. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Depends. Who exactly are you trying to get a hold of?

13. saugin

saugin New Member

Anybody. This is the answer I get from them. I have a general question.

Is NLL a code name for Home Land Security or something.