Anything planned for Toronto on Friday, 3/9?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Fan Club Forum' started by RickH, Jan 23, 2012.

1. RickH

RickH New Member

Was there any talk about doing a tickets-only trip to the game in Toronto on Friday, 3/9? Before I buy my tickets on my own, I wanted to check here first.

2. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

I'm driving up for the game on 2-18. Can't do the March game since I'm leaving for Clearwater the next day.

3. RyanP

RyanP Active Member

How about Rochester 4/28? Last regular season game?

4. Tom Wersderfer

Tom Wersderfer Active Member

If you go to the Wings at Toronto game on Friday, 3/9 then you can also catch the Buffalo at Rochester game on Saturday afternoon, 3/10 which is a 1:05 PM start and still be back in Philly by Saturday night.

5. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

I will be taking order for tix for Rochester on April 28th...I will get them like before with our friends in the K'Hawk fan club..as far as a bus....the price is more then last year.

Hotel is The Radisson Riverside $85/night plus tax I believe 14% so you looking at $96.90, nice hotel..great food... but you may find a better deal on priceline, orbitz, etc..

I will get the tix prices later today and post them under a new thread for the Rochester trip

6. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Figured there would be a Roch. trip but Rick's ? was regarding the Toronto game in March.

7. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

but Ryans question was about Rochester....:D

8. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Somehow I missed that one. :doh: :doh: :doh:

My bad.

9. KOB#40

KOB#40 New Member

This thread went off course as usual. The question was in regards to a Toronto trip asked by RickH. Well???????

10. RyanP

RyanP Active Member

Leave it to me!:doh:

11. RickH

RickH New Member

Guess I'm own my own for tickets...very expensive ACC lower bowl tickets... :(

12. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

:welcome: to Toronto!

13. 416 rockfan

416 rockfan Member

Don't forget about the 10-15 dollar beers.

14. RickH

RickH New Member

Fortunately I'm a pop guy so I can avoid the $10+ cups of beer.

Sounds like the Jack Astor's ticket packages are the way to go, according to my buddy at the Rock ticket office. I think that'll be a winner... :)