Asking the Community for Some Support.... Charity 5K

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by JohnnyMogul, Sep 24, 2017.

1. JohnnyMogul

JohnnyMogul Active Member

Calling in favors, and handing out IOUs for this one last time.
    Need support of anyone who can throw it our way... Calling on all my friends, FannCuppers and the like!

So last April my eldest was elected to the state office of the Pennsylvania FBLA. (Future Business Leaders of America)
    One of his duties is to put together a fund raiser event. (an extremely difficult task, as many my friends out there know!)
    As a cross country runner, he naturally gravitated towards what he knows. Putting together a 5K run/walk,
    Date: October 14th
    Charity: Memories Matter (Alzheimer's)
    I'm majorly proud of him for putting this all together from the ground up. If you can throw some support his way, even if you just come out for the walk, or just donate, we'd be most grateful.
    Also pass it along if you know someone who'd throw some support our way and who'd contribute to a worthy cause.
    I'm throwing in to have the WingNuts be a sponsor for his event.
    If you said you'd come out, please register as soon as possible so they can get counts...
    Hope to see you out there!

https://runsignup.com/Race?raceId=51089

2. JohnnyMogul

Also, if anyone is interested in sponsoring, need info/and payment by Wednesday.

Attached Files:

3. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Great to see you post here, welcome back and good luck on The fund drive. Still love that icon.

JohnnyMogul likes this.
  4. JohnnyMogul

Was hard when the wings left to keep motivated. Hopefully the return of lacrosse in 2019 will get me back on board.

Bump up to all those who might be interested in running or donating. Prices go up today.

5. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I doubt I would have stayed active if the lil swami went to a school other than UCONN, which gave me a good reason to be in the 'hood of the Bwolves. The preseason game at Allentown was a lot of fun and gave hope to the faithful.