Attendance - WTF?

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by Mr Boo, Apr 25, 2004.

1. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

You, my good man, win the Internet for today. Well played. :cool:

AmericanRockFan and RockStar like this.
  2. Gio

Gio Guest

9k is pretty good! How many do they have now? I had seasons back from 2001-2005 then I started going to Buffalo Bandits games and my friends always want to go to Bandits but never want to go to Rock. It's hard to get someone to go to a Rock game and I agree with someone else on here the marketing needs to be changed up.

You know who has good commercials that wheel you in... Monster Jam.

3. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

The attendance for the feb 3rd game looks very promising. Definitely looks like they will sell out the lower bowl for that one

4. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

COME BACK TO THE ROCK!!!!!!!

5. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

7,101 fans went home disappointed that the Rock didn't play Shoots and Ladders before the game tonight.

Congrats to 9SQUIRE3 for calling this being the worst attended Rock game in team history, as it just became the worst attended regular season home game of all-time.

RockStar likes this.
  6. AmericanRockFan

In that case, maybe the Rock should play more home games on SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!

7. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

Thanks?? looking ahead on ticketmaster the crowds look like they will be much better the rest of the season. The winning will help too! Looking forward to meeting you before the next game.

**** ya they took it to Rochester. This team is looking unstoppable. I hope they keep it up! These guys are playing a complete game and they are young too. This looks like a solid core to win for years to come. Maybe Dawick can wear multiple hats and pull it off....

8. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

GFY :)

9. AmericanRockFan

Weather permitting, so am I! :D

10. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

next two games:
    27th - good start and considering they have a week to go they will probably get close to 10k
    feb 3rd - looks like they already sold 10k so that should be a good one especially since they have a while to sell this one still

11. AmericanRockFan

I hope they can break 10,000 on Saturday, but looking at the chart it looks a little thin in the lower bowl behind the visitors bench (I get the vibe this area isn't heavily populated by season ticket holder since it seems like there's always a bit of avoid here on the seating chart).