B/R Live = Sucks

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Vin, Dec 15, 2018.

1. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

:p:p

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Finally taking the plunge to buy a subscription tomorrow. Has anyone had issues watching on a laptop?

3. Andrew GEA

Andrew GEA Guest

Has long as you have a solid connection viewing platform doesn't matter!

4. AmericanRockFan

Should work for me then. The Fox Sports Go feeds in 2016 didn’t work for me, but I’m yet to have any streaming issues with other services in my home.....except for WatchESPN, which apparently everyone has problems with :p

Andrew GEA likes this.
  5. AmericanRockFan

I like this stream a lot. It lost connection after the 1st, so I had to refresh the page, but it’s been fine otherwise. It feels more like a legit sporting event on this sort of feed than the previous incarnations of NLL streaming have.

6. theSloth

theSloth Member

Philly / Toronto streamed acceptably, ( I guess ) for almost 3 periods. I spent the first 10 minutes of the 4th, changing laptops, finding the f#cking url for the game, and plugging in the network cable to get maximum speed. It loads long enough for me to see how many goals I've missed, and then shows me the spellbinding circle again. Anyone else getting this? If it's just me, I'll just give up and write another season off. If others are getting the same thing, I'll chirp BR Live a bit on Facebook over losing a dollar's worth of entertainment.

7. AmericanRockFan

I definitely didn’t have that problem at all. Other than my minor hiccup after the 1st quarter my feed has been flawless.

8. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Your free trial is over, I’m salty about the game I’m changing my pw

9. AmericanRockFan

Not if I changed the e-mail with the account first.

RockStar and Hollywood42 like this.
  10. Hollywood42

Touché

11. theSloth

theSloth Member

Well, I've always seemed to have had more streaming issues than the average bear. I have a fancy new TV, 2 x I7 laptops, 300 Mbps internet, and still can't seem to get it right. I don't want to attend Stealth / Warriors games, and can't seem to stream sh!t... so looks like another winter in the pumpkin patch, waiting for summer ball.

I only paid game by game. o_O

[​IMG]

RockStar likes this.
  12. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

I know I will probably get made fun of but on my streaming devices, Roku Ultra and Apple TV 4 K, I have had NO problems whatsoever all year. The streams have been flawless. Is it possible that the BR Live service is made for streaming devices and not the web?

13. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

yawn.....

14. Hollywood42

I’m actually thinking this as well

15. unspoken

unspoken Member

Yep. I've had minimal problems with my Roku. Tried to watch on desktop today and it keeps giving me grief about my ad blocker even though I disabled it in three different browsers. Why I should have to disable ad block for a PAID service in the first place is ridiculous.

16. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Possibly. I've watched all games so far on a Roku Ultra and Roku 3, and it has been perfect.

Can't try another device though, because B/R Live only lets you register 2 devices like it's 2003.

17. AmericanRockFan

Only 2? UFC Fight Pass let me have about 10 devices and computers before it told me to cut it out.

18. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

So without a streaming device, I should not bother with buying the service for the rest of the year?

19. AmericanRockFan

It worked fine on my laptop on Friday night, with the exception of the one minor hiccup after the 1st.

20. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Yep. ******* 2. The only other time I've ever hit a limit was beIN Sports, and that was 5.