Bandits acquire Corey Small and draft picks from Vancouver for Mitch Jones and draft picks

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by Torbald2895, Nov 28, 2018.

1. R.J

R.J Guest

And it didn't help that the entire offense ran through Evans... Evans loves getting his points, but I always find that the best teams spread the ball around.

2. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Update:

Small — 8 G 5 A for 13 pts in 3 games played.

Jones — 5 G 10 A for 15 pts in 4 games played.

Still funny someone here, I think in another thread maybe called this trade robbery in favor of the Warriors.

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

This trade was location location location for the guys involved. Both teams can call it a win.

4. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

5 of smalls goals were in the first half vs Philadelphia , then he flatlined and got scratched because of it , and for that I’m still awarding the trade win to Vancouver

5. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Awarding the win to Vancouver after 3-4 games played? Interesting. The scratching worked, as he had a nice game this past weekend.

Still too early to tell.

RockStar likes this.
  6. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

It comes down to preference and need Small will score goals that is what he does. Jones can grind, score, and play every position as a starter need to fill holes Jones is your guy
    Lose two d men and a trany Small does not help your top scorer goes down Jones does not help. With Buffalo's offensive power Small does not help as much as Jones will in Vancouver.

7. Bandits37

Bandits37 Active Member

Dont get me wrong i miss Jones but its not like we got fleeced with Small. Small as a 4th option on the offense is a pretty nice spot for him/Buffalo and a wash/slight upgrade over Jones. The Bandits went heavy on Defense/Transition in the draft and free agency so they wouldnt need to run Jones out the back door unless something really bad happened so his all around game hopefully wouldnt have needed to be used. Throw in the geography thing and i still say this is an even trade

BanditsRock11 likes this.