Bandits!!!

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by lax_master101, Jan 3, 2002.

1. lax_master101

lax_master101 New Member

HEY PEOPLE ITS ME AGAIN JOHN TAVARES' NEPHEW AND THE BANDITS WILL BE THE NEW NLL CHAMPIONS. THE WINGS WERE LUCKY THAT THEY CAN'T FLY THOUGH THE SNOW STORM OR WALK IN 8 FEET OF SNOW. KNOW THAT JUST GAVE THE BANDITS MORE TIME TO REST AND PREFORE THE GAME AGAINST THE K'HAWKS WHICH ARE GOING DOWN. AND IT'S A HOME GAME LET'S GET EVERYBODY GOING TO THE GAME. BUFFALO WHAT? BANDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUT BRING K'HAWKS #11 4LIFE!
    LERTS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!

2. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

Oh, not only are the Khawks bringing it, so is the Krew!! Since the Bandits are 1-1 at home that's not a great record to boast about. The Express are undefeated on the road and the Power have lost 1 away game. The Knighthawks have only lost 1 game in 5 games, and that was against the Power away, at Washington. I really like the the Knighthawks here!

The Knighthawks are bringing it and the Krew are brining it along with about 35 Krew members!! We are gonna bring down the Bandits and improve their record to 1 and 2 games at home!

3. toros_00

toros_00 Moderator

well khawkcruisin,

well see who the better team is on Saturday

LETS GO BANDITS!!!!!

bye the way john (it's Simon), and check your spelling before you post,lol!!!

4. Hittrain

Hittrain New Member

So the best rivarly on the thruway renews itself, eh?

Well there is no doubt that Buffalo is a good team, I mean at 2-1 they are ripping through the league, tearing up the competition. But at 2-2 they'll just be another .500 club struggling to make the playoffs.

That's right Buffalo, in your house, with you're what is it now 5000 fans? The Knighthawks are going to even your record for ya and go to 5-1, best in the east, for now.

So bring you're stupid Buffalo WHAT chants and you're counting exercises with ya, b/c you will need every little bit of it just to compete!

Good luck and I hope a lot of fans come out of their igloos to come watch this one, it should be good!

Hittrain.

5. toros_00

toros_00 Moderator

Well, we'll see what happens on Saturday, we'll all watch O'Toole stop Tavares, Powell, Driscoll, Maddelena, Kirkby, & Accursi!!!!!

LETS GO BANDITS!!!!!!!!

6. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I wonder if JT91 gives the Leafs a pep talk like this prior to every game.

RockStar likes this.
  7. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

He's doing all the talking that matters on the ice so far.

I'd love to find him at a community event sometime, name-drop Toros, and tell him he was a better lacrosse player than a hockey player, and, he's an idiot for pissing away all that opportunity :D

8. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Tell him he coulda been as big of a star as Paul Rabil, or even bigger!

9. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I'll ask if he has time to play on my beer league team in the summer session.....we could use a sturdy lefty that can set picks and do the grunt work while the real stars fill the net :D

10. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

That would still be better than his dad who, in the career highlights section of the Bandits media guide, had only the following

"John Tavares brother"

RockStar likes this.