Billings....

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by AmericanRockFan, Dec 28, 2016.

1. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

So I see Billings is hurt. What's his injury?

2. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

frail

3. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

Groin injury according to the province.

4. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

i feel bad for the stealth with billings, given how the black wolves flipped him as he was solely a rental for digby who was never playing on the east coast and ended up with Evans and then reaquiring Crowley (who they traded with toronto for to get billings)

5. New Fan

New Fan Member

Likely one of the dumbest trades the Stealth made. With the 4 starters they will be missing the Stealth might easily be 0-6 to start the season with the teams they are playing. Not looking good for the Stealth.

6. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

this string of deals totally remade the black wolves. billings can be a talent but has beome frail.

7. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

The Stealth are in tough, they have a lot invested in their current team. Currently they do not pick until the 3rd round in both the 2017 & 2018 drafts. No 1st round pick until 2020, puts a lot of pressure on growth from within. They're going to have to get lucky with players that get cut or moving back to BC to improve.

8. wacklax

wacklax Member

Feel no pity for the stealth as they did it to themselves. Locker treats first round picks like hand grenades.

9. cdngoalie

cdngoalie Member

I would say the NOOCH trade was the dumbest because that was Mark Matthews draft and the stealth still finished last which allowed Edmonton/Sask to draft Matthews. That in my books was the dumbest trade

mr.crowley likes this.