Black Wolves Fan Fest - Friday November 30th 7:30 PM

Discussion in 'New England Black Wolves Forum' started by BlackWolves99, Oct 14, 2018.

1. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

Save The Date

Fan Fest is back! Get your first look at the 2018-19 Black Wolves roster on Sunday, October 28 from 1-3 p.m. Doors open at 12:30 p.m., but season ticket members can check in outside the box office beginning at 12 to get their wristband for access to reserved member seating and a photo with the team after the event. Once doors are open, wristbands can be picked up at the sales and service table behind section 26. A full schedule of programming will be announced soon.

2. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

3. liveone

liveone Member

Not holding my breath for this now after reading the PLPA statement about the labor negotiations.

It's too bad, too. I was one of the 25 or so that actually showed up to the first one two years ago and really liked it.

4. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

New Date For Fan Fest

Fan Fest has been rescheduled for Friday, November 30th at 7:30 p.m. Join us for an open practice and your first opportunity to see the 2018-19 roster in action. Doors open at 7 p.m. and we will have reserved seating for season ticket members.

5. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Well, no duh it was.postponed, but I for one am encouraged that they set a new date. Positive thinking.