Black Wolves Make Trade With Mammoth

Discussion in 'New England Black Wolves Forum' started by BlackWolves99, Apr 1, 2017.

1. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

http://blackwolves.com/view/blackwolves/news-1697/news_472245

Black Wolves Make Mascot Trade

UNCASVILLE, Conn. (April 1, 2017) – The New England Black Wolves have traded their mascot, Hunter, to the Colorado Mammoth in exchange for their mascot, Wooly.

“We would like to thank Hunter for all he did for this organization,” Black Wolves general manager Rich Lisk said. “Decisions like this are always tough, but he had not been developing how we’d like and we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get a veteran mascot like Wooly. We wish him all of the best in Colorado.”

In two seasons with the Black Wolves, Hunter interacted with fans while also spreading the word about the team throughout New England. He led all in-game promotions with a howl as well.

Wooly, one of the original NLL mascots, brings a wealth of experience to the Black Wolves. He is an expert at getting the crowd pumped up while also providing some very slick dance moves.

The Black Wolves will be back in action on Sunday, April 2nd when they take on the Toronto Rock at 1 p.m. for College Day.

A variety of packages, including mini plans and daily deals, are on sale now for all Black Wolves games. Tickets start as low as $15 and can be purchased by visiting blackwolves.com or calling 844-LAX-WOLF.

Happy April Fool’s Day!

PS: I saw this and just had to post it here as well to share with everyone!

2. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Active Member

I'm now dumber for even clicking this thread.

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Banned

Says the guy whose fans spell out a 3 letter word after every penalty

4. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

May the Force bring them better promo staff.

Hollywood42 likes this.
  5. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Active Member

Sweeet April fools joke, a mascot trade hardy har har; all 500 fans who buy tickets will be so impressed!

6. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

In all honesty, I thought it was pretty creative especially getting the coach in on it being serious as well as some of the players.