Black Wolves Season Ticket Renewal Information (2018-19 Season)

Discussion in 'New England Black Wolves Forum' started by BlackWolves99, Mar 10, 2018.

1. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

I just received the below email the other day and thought I'd share it here. Additionally I shared a copy of the website page as well for convenience.

Get ready to gear up for next season! | View Online
    [​IMG]
    BLACKWOLVES.COM | SCHEDULE | TICKETS | ROSTER | NEWS | MOHEGANSUN.COM

Black Wolves Members

It’s time to get on board for the 2018-19 season! And for the first time ever, you can lock in your price for the next 3 seasons.

When you renew now through April 8th, you will receive your season ticket memberships at buy one, get one 50% off. Members who renew will also be entered to win a TV courtesy of KOTA, with the winners being picked a each of the final 3 home games. The earlier you commit, the more chances you have to win!

Members who pay in full will receive an exclusive Black Wolves member scarf
    [​IMG]

To check out all of the renewal information and to renew online click here!

Members can pick up their membership renewal packet at the sales and service table behind section 26 on March 16th.

For more information, please contact your service Account Executive, e-mail tickets@blackwolves.com or call 844.LAX.WOLF.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season Membership Renewals
    Dear Black Wolves member,

I hope you’re enjoying another fast and furious season of Black Wolves action!

Your membership with the Black Wolves ensures our growth and stability. I can't thank you enough for your commitment. I'm thrilled to offer you the first opportunity to jump on board for our 2018 playoff run and the 2018-19 season. And, for the first time in the history of Mohegan Sun Sports, we’re offering you the chance to LOCK IN your 2018-19 price for the next three seasons!

As you will see in the enclosed brochure, in addition to many of the great benefits you've come to love, we've added new incentives when you renew early. Most importantly, you'll continue to receive significant discounts on your ticket prices over what you would pay at the box office.

A couple of things to note:

• Going forward, season tickets will be referred to as memberships and you'll be our incredible members. Our goal is to create a more comprehensive, year-round experience for you.
    • As mentioned above, you can lock in to secure your seats at the same price for the next three seasons. Your Account Executive will work with you on finalizing this agreement and your desired payment plan.
    • Members who renew/purchases season tickets by March 23 will receive a voucher for a $2 beer, soda or water at every game! And don’t forget, all members get 10% off concessions and merchandise at every home game.
    • If you renew from March 9 to April 8, you’ll be eligible to receive ½ price on every other seat on your account. For example, if you have four seats, you’ll pay full price for two and ½ price for the remaining two. Note that beyond 2019, the only way you will receive a ½ price discount on any of your seats is to lock in to our long-term contract option as laid out in the bullet above.
    • When you renew your membership, you can also opt in to receive all of your playoff tickets in your same great seat location. Once the playoffs are over, we will bill you only for games played at Mohegan Sun Arena. Just like your season tickets, you will pay less than box office prices. Should we qualify, there will be a maximum of five home playoff games.
    • Pay in full and receive an exclusive member scarf for every seat on your account!
    I look forward to seeing you at all the remaining home games….and hopefully during a deep playoff run as well!

Again, thank you for your commitment to the Black Wolves and the National Lacrosse League!

My best,
    Amber Cox
    Vice President, New England Black Wolves

The earlier you commit, the better the benefits!
    [​IMG]
    • Pay in full by April 29th and score this exclusive member scarf.
    • BONUS: We'll be giving away a TV courtesy of KOTA to one renewed member at each of the final 3 home games.
    Renew Online Now
    Keep your eye on these dates:

• MARCH 9 - APRIL 8
      Renew and get one ticket at the 2018-19 early bird price and the second for 50% off.
    • APRIL 9 - APRIL 29
      Renew and lock in the 2018-19 early bird price.
    • APRIL 30
      Memberships increase to 2018-19 prices.
    NLL Playoffs:
    When you renew and opt in for playoffs, you will secure your seat for every home playoff game. You will be billed in June at the conclusion of NLL Champions Cup for any home playoff games.

Lock it down.
    For the first time, you can lock in your seat location at the 2018-19 price for multiple years. Simply check the price lock box on your invoice or online form and your account executive will reach out to set up your payment plan for the next three seasons Stop by the Mohegan Sports sales & service table at all remaining home games to renew.

Payment Plans:
    3 Month Plan: Today, July 1st, September 1st
    6 Month Plan: Today, April 1st, May 1st, July 1st, August 1st, September 1st

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

So takeaways,
    1) Buy One, Get One for Renewing Season Ticket Holders Gone (With the changing team, they better start playing better or else this one will cost them in attendance.)
    2) Buy One, Get One 50% Off Remains (Helps but still a good price jump for those who were on the previous deal)
    2) No lower pricing tier for the obstructed view seats. (Every team wants to get attendance to sell out levels right? A discounted ticket could do this. This has been expressed to them but obviously this has not been heard. The team needs to be open to suggestions from their fanbase in order to strive.)
    3) No confirmation on how many home games this is for. (I am assuming this is for 9 home games as of right now pending if they change the number of games next season)

#1 in my opinion is the biggest issue and sadly affects the fans who have been with the team the longest. Its essentially a 50% jump in the price of tickets if you had the buy one get one deal last year. I'm not sure how many fans were in this deal but I would think this could affect some diehard fans.

3. liveone

liveone Member

Don't forget that the price you pay now is guaranteed for the next 3 years. That's not too bad of a deal with more games definitely coming somewhere in that timeframe.

I've been an STH for all four years. While the BOGO deal has been nice for the last two season, I really wasn't expecting it to last. Buy one get one 50% off still keeps my total lower than Season 1 or 2 (but not by much - damn they have hiked ticket prices in a short time.) I do suspect there will be people who will drop out without it, but I don't think it will be that many... unless all the trades backfire and they completely tank.

4. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

The Commish has said that they want to expand the schedule as they expand the number of teams in the league. I think the first step towards that happened this year with starting the schedule 3-4 weeks earlier. So if there are more games, locking in the overall season ticket price for the next 3 years would be a really good deal as it would decrease the cost per game.

LaxBandit likes this.
  5. liveone

liveone Member

I still believe the league intended to expand to 20 games this year. Like 7 of the teams raised their ST prices by 1 game and a few even were advertising 10 home games. I read somewhere that at the Governors meeting in August they scrapped the idea because it still meant playing 4 or 5 games against the same opponent.

6. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

We're going to have 11 teams next year, so, a 20 game schedule is a very natural thing......if they can get it through their heads to scrap the idea of divisional schedules and just have a league-wide home and home balanced schedule.