Boston Hotels

Discussion in 'Boston Blazers Forum' started by QuietWingsFan, Feb 19, 2015.

1. QuietWingsFan

QuietWingsFan Member

Anyone know of any hotels in Boston or even close to Fenway that are reasonable rates?

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Define "close" and define "reasonable." Otherwise, the green line only costs you $5-$10.

3. QuietWingsFan

QuietWingsFan Member

what is the green line?

4. AmericanRockFan

The subway in Boston.

5. QuietWingsFan

QuietWingsFan Member

reasonable like under $100 like 50-75 and like within a close radius.

6. QuietWingsFan

QuietWingsFan Member

real funny

7. AmericanRockFan

I'm a bit perplexed by this comment, but anyways, what I usually do when I go to Boston is stay near Boston College and take the T into the city. It only costs $5 per person to go above ground (which would get you to Fenway), and $10 if you want to go underground (which would get you to TD Garden).

8. QuietWingsFan

QuietWingsFan Member

well I was asking about hotels and u say the subway that's why I said real funny. I appreciate the advice on taking the subway

9. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

The subway is Boston is a decent way to travel. I took it to a Red Sox game a few years ago.

10. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

In my experience, anything near a tourist district of a major city that only costs $50 to 75 is either a shooting gallery, or, the kind of place that negotiates hourly rates for 'special' customers.

If you find one, bring a gun, and bring your car's battery upstairs with you.

11. ozzgift

ozzgift New Member

Rockstar is correct, your not going to find anything in a safe neighborhood in Boston for sub 100, you would be lucky to find anything better than a motel 6 or red roof in for under 100 in the 128 belt. ifyour trying to get a hotel around fenway and its on a event day or busy week in the city your looking at 200+. unless you find a deal on priceline or something. otherwise be prepared to spend 150-250 for a decent room in a decent area