Boyle Released, Again

Discussion in 'Orlando Titans Forum' started by MCO Titans, Dec 14, 2011.

1. MCO Titans

MCO Titans Banned

Well, looks like Ryan Boyle stay in Denver was very short. He was released by the Mammoth during the roster cut downs.

Hopefully he can catch on elsewhere, but with NLL jobs dwindling it may be NALL time for him.

2. Laxwizz

Laxwizz Active Member

He is exactly what the NALL needs to be credible. An American field player who had a decent box career in the NLL.

3. MCO Titans

MCO Titans Banned

I would like to see him in the NALL if he can not catch on elsewhere. As a fan, it would definitely be a good measurement to see how the NALL regulars stack up against former NLL talent.

4. coyotemagic

coyotemagic New Member

id love to see boyle land in rochester if cp is unable to play there this season. imo, ryan is exactly what rochesters young offense could use.

5. MCO Titans

MCO Titans Banned

Very true. Boyle could excell with all the young talent up there as he is more of a playmaker than scorer, I just do not know whose spot they would be willing to open up to assign Boyle into.

Anyword on whether CP is going to play up there this year?

6. Fatoldgoalie

Fatoldgoalie New Member

Casey is still recovering from the knee injury at the end of the MLL season; he's told a lot of people that he's not playing indoors this year.

Of course, he has changed his mind in the past, but I would expect that he's out for this season, plays with Hamilton again in the summer and then decides if he wants to come back to the NLL.

He's good to have as a team's roster property, however. If the Blazers come back someplace (they could move anywhere because they basically will be coming back as a brand-new team), you make Casey available in the expansion draft. He becomes the drawing card for the new team, and they have the $ to pay him because they don't have anyone else on the roster.