Boyz In the Hive

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Vin, May 31, 2017.

1. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2017/05/30/ludacris-to-perform-for-georgia-swarm-at-national.html

Ludacris to perform for Georgia Swarm at National Lacrosse League Championship game in Duluth
    May 30, 2017, 6:30pm EDT

Meanwhile, on a totally different note, The Atlanta Journal Constitution finally reported something on the Swarm. "Staff Reports" wrote an article about the Swarm defeating Toronto and moving on to the Championship.
    http://www.ajc.com/sports/thompson-poulin-help-swarm-buzz-into-lacrosse-title-round/d5t0fxMTxWIAYBVsFYXW7M/

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

They should've brought in Lil Jon instead.

RockStar and dougm like this.
  3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

yep, totally goes with that family friendly vibe.

4. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Down there, it might... Who the Hell knows anything anymore? This is the NLL - The Twilight Zone of Professional Sports.

5. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I don't give a rat's ass anymore. Good bye, WingsZone.com/NLLMB/ message board :cool:

6. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Or at least Dave Chappelle as Lil Jon. WHAT!?! WHAT!?! WHAT!?! YEAAAHHHH!!! :D

dougm likes this.
  7. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Tonight only on tap, Purple Drank.

smurf666 likes this.
  8. swami24

Instead of the penalty box, it will be set up as a private dance room.

9. swami24

Advertising, come get your buzz on.

10. swami24

Refs will be wearing untied high tops, pants down to their azz, and whistles on thick goald chains. They will also add hats, turned sideways.

Each call will be announces as "B!tch, get in da box."

Overtime will be a mic battle.

smurf666 likes this.
  11. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

yep, get the 8-Ball rollin too.

straight up, or brass monkey

12. roadrunner

roadrunner Member

Bizarre. Would like to know who was the one that thought this would be a good idea.

Might have well have had a Lawrence Welk Cover band booked.

13. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Oh please. Stop with the drama. LOL.

14. New Fan

New Fan Member

Have almost given up and lost interest in the NLL finals. Took the week off and now possibly playing into the middle of June. Busy watching Sr and JrA games now.

15. wacklax

wacklax Member

Same here.

16. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

summer weekends have officially started and i dont have a horse in this race......

i might watch, but, i will probably be with people that are not stupid enough to follow this third tier operation.....that does not bode well......if i am not watching, what hope do they have of securing casual folks?

17. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

THE ARDMORE AARDVARK WILL BE AT THE BAR WATCHING UFC 212 THIS WEEKEND. PERHAPS I WILL ASK THE BARTENDER IF SHE CAN FIND THE NLL TITLE GAME ON CABLE AND PUT IT ON A SMALL TV NEXT TO THE FIGHTS FOR ME.

OH WAIT....NEVERMIND.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    RockStar likes this.
  18. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

For those of you who are choosing not to witness these finals, I expect these games - and I do expect the series to go the full 3 - to be the best NLL championship in ... well, quite possibly the entire history of the league. You will be wasting an opportunity to witness and live through history.

19. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

THE ARDMORE AARDVARK AGREES WITH THIS, AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WHATEVER FLY HONEY I BRING HOME FROM THE BAR AFTER THE FIGHTS I WILL ENSURE THAT SHE WATCHES THE GAME WITH ME NLLTV'S ON DEMAND ON SUNDAY MORNING.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  20. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

I know the games will be good.

It's just at that time of year when I no longer have the luxury of being able to give a fig about NLL lacrosse..............or much any other sport for that matter, other than the ones I and my kids participate in.