Boyz In the Hive

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Vin, May 31, 2017.

1. unspoken

unspoken Member

This photo makes me think 7600 is unrealistic. The photo is taken of the penalty box side, which was harder to get bigger blocks of tickets in on their ticketing website this morning. So the penalty box side was more full. I'm guessing 4500-5000 is about the actual number of butts in seats.

https://twitter.com/bwheeler73/status/871562332438188032

2. Winger86

Winger86 Member

That easily has to be their biggest crowd of the season.

3. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Crowd looked a little too thin for my tastes in the beginning. However, it did get better as the game progressed and they did show some floor level shots showing the lower bowl at least 75-85% full.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  4. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Roughnecks Fan #1 likes this.
  5. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

THE ARDMORE AARDVARK SAYS IT ACTUALLY WAS A PRETTY GOOD HALFTIME SHOW AND ACTUALLY WAS PRETTY COOL TO SEE THE NLL GET SOME LOVE FROM LUDCARIS. LEGIT. RESPECT!

6. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I think the crowd number they gave was accurate.

7. Andrew GEA

Andrew GEA Guest

I like how both of their playoff game maintained the same attendance, look at just the 2017 playoffs Georgia had better attendance than Toronto. I'm hoping to see this number continue next year.

8. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

that quote just made my head spin.

9. Andrew GEA

Andrew GEA Guest

Ya it's weird to think lol, check it out on nll point streak

10. Snider4theWin

Snider4theWin Member

I'm watching the game, the crowd is very realistic , and ludacris was awesome that was a big name for the nll to pull

11. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

The Ardmore Aardvark concurs. This picture should really be used in league, and especially Georgia Swarm, promotional material moving forward.

Aardvark da wondering if y'all will ever see Aubrey Graham perform at a Rock game or if you'll ever see....whoever Rochester has ever produced perform at a Knighthawks game.

12. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

13. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

I'm 99% sure Joywave would do it if the Knighthawks really wanted to. They're very involved in the community here.

14. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

The Ardmore Aardvark is unfamiliar with this "Joywave" band you speak of, but if they're as joyous and wavy as their name implies then perhaps I should give them a listen to on my vintage stereo while I skateboard around the hood later on this afternoon.

15. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

You would giggle at the video for Tongues.

16. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

The Ardmore Aardvark is unsure what he just watched...

swami24 likes this.
  17. unspoken

unspoken Member

There's news on Twitter that the paid attendance for the game was around 3600. So if they actually hit the 7600 number then over 50% of the crowd was there on comps and free tickets.

18. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

hello dennis townsend

19. Andrew GEA

Andrew GEA Guest

Quote the tweet!