Breaking news

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by rocker23, Jun 2, 2009.

1. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

The rule was changed and it is no longer allowed. That said maybe a look at Rochesters books has Curtis looking for an out

2. goddessoflax

goddessoflax Active Member

And on May 12th, this same board member posted...in a thread he/she started.

"I think Jim Veltman will be the new GM and Troy Cordinley will be the new head coach. Troy cannot coach in the West having 5 kids and being a school teacher."

On May 20th...same thread...

"Its Keenan 100%."

I suspect, we will know soon. And there is some truth in these statements. Just don't be surprised if you are...well...surprised.

And....four kids.

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

You're not going to buck the trend and tell me Batley's staying, are you??

I do like Cords better, but Batley deserves a contract for almost salvaging a season out of Kloepfer's mess.

4. newlaxfan2

newlaxfan2 New Member

I agree!

5. rocker23

rocker23 New Member

Hey goddess if you talked to say Brodie Merrill he would have told you the job was Derek Keenans. With the sale of the Rock they get to pick there coach and its Troy. Derek Keenan had the job call and ask.

6. goddessoflax

goddessoflax Active Member

Mr/Ms rocker23....I was just pointing out that your story changed, with absolute certainty.

All I was pointing out was, without explanation, your information may have been pretty accurate but...this story isn't quite finished yet. And there yet may be a twist or two before everything is all settled.

7. relaxman

relaxman New Member

Maybe they will mention it durring the Nationals game on Thursday. For those that have missed it, Thursday 7:30 on TSN2, (which is currently running free viewing).

8. nll101

nll101 New Member

In situations like this one it isn't hard to hide your money behind a front man. i.e the nationals guy.

9. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I miss this guy. He was such a great insider on this forum.