BUF@ROCH 2 game tic deal (deal expires 12/21)

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by Tavares is God, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Tavares is God

Tavares is God Active Member

Info I got just now regarding a tic special for BUF@Roch games: "Regarding tickets to the Buffalo games here in Rochester. We do have a deal set up for Bandit fans coming to both games this season and the link can be found below. They are sold in packs of 2 (one ticket to 12/23 and one ticket to 2/3) and are $50 for a ticket to each game. So, for example, if you and someone else wanted to come to the games this year you would need 2 packages for $100.

Discount Link:
    https://www.fevo.com/…/Buffalo-Bandits-Fan-2-Game-Road-Pack…

After you purchase there is an option to invite friends. When you do this, and they buy through your link, they are automatically seated with you. The tickets are then distributed via email a day before the game.
    ***The discount will expire 12/21 at 7:30 pm, 48 hours before the game.***
    Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you all later this season!

--
    Nick Cuomo | Account Executive
    Rochester Knighthawks Lacrosse Club
    144 Exchange Blvd., Suite 102 | Rochester, NY 14614
    P: (585) 454-HAWK(4295) ext. 3031 F: (585) 454-6614
    E:Nick.Cuomo@knighthawks"

The tix are going to be in secs 122 and 123, behind the Bandits bench.

SabreBandit likes this.
  2. JTavares4E

JTavares4E Active Member

What happened to the raddisson? Is it closed now?

3. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Seems expensive just go with scalpers

4. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

$50 a seat for Rochester seems ludicrous......I think I was $40 all in, Ticketmaster's gouging included, for centre floor five rows behind the penalty box last year.

Box office or scalpers seems like a better idea, once you are in the door, you can probably sit in just about any row you like in that rink.

5. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it's still there.

Anyhow, is this $50 for TWO tickets, so $25 apiece? Or is it $50 per ticket? Cause $50 is ludicrous, but $25 really isn't bad....

6. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Family tix are $10 online. Buy those and then move down to what looks like a plethora of empty seats. Or buy them at the door for $12.

RockStar likes this.
  7. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

It's most definitely $50 for a ticket to both of the games. So basically your saving around $10-$15 if you commit to going to both games. Hope to see a solid portion of Banditland in the BCA this Saturday. Always more fun when there's a good showing of Orange.

8. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

It closed down because it was a **** hole. It's now the "Rochester Riverside Hotel".

9. AmericanRockFan

That's being polite. The Riverside might be the worst hotel I ever stayed at. It borders on being a fleabag motel.

RockStar likes this.
  10. RockStar

i was told the Holiday Inn stadium in Philly was a rare treat as well.

11. RockStar

as for the tix, yes, i believe it is $50 for both games.....the wording in the OP is a touch confusing ".....$50 for a ticket...."

12. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

It's not bad. I did put my head through a bedroom mirror once, but the room was registered to Taz, so he got stuck with the charges. Oops.

13. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Because u drink too
    Much

RockStar likes this.
  14. AmericanRockFan

I feel like this
    Is a case of pot
    Calling the kettle
    Black.

15. Tavares is God

Tavares is God Active Member

Sorry about the confusing wording. I just copied and pasted what they wrote to me. Yes, it is a 2 game pack (1 tic to each game) for $50. Deal expires at 7:30pm tonight.

16. SabreBandit

SabreBandit Member

Found out the Khawks also have a special for a ticket with a rally towel and 2 beers for $25. Ticket and towel for $20