Can you say SELL OUT Baby!!!!

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by RockFans, May 12, 2005.

1. RockFans

RockFans New Member

"Just 500 tickets remain for the NLL final ... "

From the TO Sun article, the hanger will be hoppin.....

2. Plats

Plats New Member

C'mon fans, lets SO the ACC

500 to go...as long as folks don't already think that the game is SO, we should be able to sell the tix to walk-ups and ins between now and Saturday, even if the seats are in the O2 tank zone. :cool:

Can't be embarassed by Calgary selling out their barn last year and we come up short - especially having this season's best average attendance. :eek:

3. goddessoflax

goddessoflax Active Member

Expect an announcement by tomorrow noon...at the latest... :D

4. Meathead25

Meathead25 New Member

Now all we need is for the ROck to win and it'll be picture perfect. Nothing like winning at home in front of a sellout crowd!

5. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Will the crowd be bigger than the one for the 2001 championship (19,409)?

6. AP

AP New Member

capacity

I think capacity is 19,800.

7. RockFans

RockFans New Member

Official sell out is somewhere in the 18's though is it not.

8. TheRockMan

TheRockMan Active Member

19,800 is for basketball as more seats are added, and hopefully we will crack the 19,407 mark set in 2001's championship cup game :D

9. shameshame

shameshame New Member

what??? Are the rock going to forfit? :p

its going to be great for the game...Best of luck JV,CD, and BM. but I'll waering my sting jersey for this game..chirstine you know why and I am sure i'll get a email about this LOL.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2005
  10. JareCanada

JareCanada New Member

Just came from the office.

There is only 300 left plus standing room.

It's gonna be a sell out for sure.

Jare

11. benoit2k2

benoit2k2 New Member

Wow I am impressed...congrats to everyone up there on what will be a terrific turn out...make sure EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE is loud so you can show the world what a real NLL game is all about.

12. JareCanada

JareCanada New Member

Adam

You have to come up to Toronto for a game, we rarely get less then 15 000 at game and the last few games in the year are regularly 17 500 +.

Noise....just as in Rochester Philly or Buffalo....that's never an issue.

Toronto will do the NLL proud and make for good tv to boot.

Jare

13. StingLax

StingLax New Member

We will try to be loud but I get this feeling we will be drowned out by you all :) (western slang thrown in for effect)

14. Lucky13

Lucky13 New Member

I just did a search at ticketmaster.ca.

You can still get some good single seats in the 100's, but when I checked for two?

Here is the best that was available.

Section Row
    307S 19

** OBSTRUCTED VIEW SEATS **
    STANDING ROOM AREA

Gonna be a huge crowd... I can't wait! Only one more sleep. =)

15. TheRockMan

TheRockMan Active Member

Just a reminder of any one needs a pair or one I have 2 or one seat available in section 108 row 11 dead center .

Torontorock_4life@yahoo.ca

16. Lucky13

Lucky13 New Member

You should do a one day auction on Ebay and anything you get over the cost can go to charity. =)

Might be too late, but might be better than them not going to anyone.

17. TheRockMan

TheRockMan Active Member

I'll try to sell the pair before the game near the box office area i'm sure some the walk up crowd will be looking for tickets.

18. Lucky13

Lucky13 New Member

that's true.

Make sure you stop my the TGP. Also, Les's fund table. I will be one of the people helping out!

GO ROCK GO!

19. Rock_Fan_99

Rock_Fan_99 New Member

This is going to be a fantastic game and another lacrosse champioship for the Rock and the city of Toronto. I'm taking a early Via train to take in
    the tail gate party. GO ROCK GO :)

20. Satori

Satori New Member

Scream for me!

Three pairs of championship tickets raffled off for a good cause, playing lax this weekend and watching the game on television with other players - I hope a few Roadies will raise the roof cheering for the boys at the ACC.

I still remember the electricity in the air during the last championship game played at MLG. It started with the national anthems, kept building throughout the game and continued out on the street after the game. IMO it was the best sporting experience ever!

Satori
    Northern Roadie Squad