Can you say SELL OUT Baby!!!!

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by RockFans, May 12, 2005.

1. K-Dawg

K-Dawg New Member

As a fellow Northern Roadie Member I promise to blow out a larynx and both lungs for ya Satori! Less than 12 hours to go.
    GO ROCK GO, GO ROCK GO

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

The good old days.....

3. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

Wow! Seems like so long ago that the NLL was actually wrapped up a full week before Victoria Day

4. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

5. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

I wonder if they will ever get a decent crowd in the upper bowl again....i really hope so

6. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I use to come to Rock games 2-3 times a year but the US boarder is such a hassle now I have only been to Canada 4-5 times in the last 4 years. I live close to the boarder and use to go to Canada 5 or 6 times a month. You do not see nearly as many Bandit fans at Toronto road games as you use to which is to bad because it was great fun and pretty cheap I could often get lower level tickets for 10 bucks 20 If I waited until 20 minutes before the game. I would just stand by the scalpers saying will you take $10 now because I doubt you are selling those 20 tickets in the next 15 minutes.

7. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I'd love to see some decent upper bowl crowds again, but right now I'd happily just take an average of over 10,000 fans a game in 2018....