Can't wait for the party!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by AGuindon14, Dec 4, 2003.

1. AGuindon14

AGuindon14 Active Member

This will be my second time attending this season ticket holder party thats coming up next friday the 12th. Last year was really awesome. I hope Ryan Ward will be there. So this party coming up should be a kick a$$ party.

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Wave goodbye to the party if the strike lasts more than a couple of days. My guess would be that the union would not permit it's players to attend a team sponsored event.

They could always unofficially name a place, like Dave and Busters, where they all just convemiently show up to sign autographs, but I doubt any team sponsored thing would float in light of labor problems.

3. troubleinsec111

troubleinsec111 New Member

Let me just say that as this being my first year as a season ticket holder, I am very dissapointed. This is not a good way to make and keep fans. :mad:

4. section103fan

section103fan New Member

they cant attand any kind of function that would represent the Wings organization during a strike

5. AGuindon14

AGuindon14 Active Member

Lets just hope they settle this right away before next friday.

And by the way whose to blame for this strike anyway??

6. mightymouth

mightymouth New Member

BOTH SIDES!!!!!!

OWNERS: For not making sure they made a real offer in July. They insulted the players. Plus they did not make sure that the players got paid, which is BS.

PLAYERS:For not responding to, the obviously not real offer made by ownership, until NOV. They pouted about it until then.

The bottom line is the players DO NOT GET PAID ENOUGH. But they should have come to the table in July, not Nov.

The owners wanted to work under last years CBA until this was finished. The problem with that is it was unfair to many of the players.

Let us all hope they get it worked out before the start of the season.

7. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Not Andrew Guindon?