1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

casey deserves some respect

Discussion in 'Anaheim Storm Forum' started by dougm, Apr 16, 2005.

1. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

he gotta lot of stick before the season but in the 2nd half of the season, he has been putting up some of the best numbers in the nll. i think alot of us doubters, me included, should be reconsidering our opinions of him.

2. BfloGeno

BfloGeno Guest

but Ryan still sucks....

3. SGAstumpJ

SGAstumpJ New Member

What ARE you talking about?

:confused: Since when is leading the team in assists a bad thing?

4. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Great, let's see him do it for a FULL season and Anaheim might have a better chance next year.

5. powellfan22

powellfan22 New Member

my thing is they are both good indoor players but that is it. there game is outfoor and they are exceptional at it. I think that they finally got a little better at the indoor game this year but i just don't think they will be able to play both like say the Gaits( not a fair comparison but close as i could get).

6. molax

molax New Member

Respect for Casey Powell

Let's see, he was 24th in the league in points with 57, he had one game in double digits against San Jose with 4g and 6a, three or four games without a goal, two games with a total of 5a, two games with no points (unless the game against Arz where stats show Bergman as 22 is wrong), so to me he looks at best as a good player, and not great, or franchise player.

Since the Powell name is being talked about, what will San Jose want in return for Mikey and what will the Mammoth give up to get him. Come hell or high water this is going to happen!

Bring the game back to Baltimore

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2005