Casey Powell getting his knee checked out

Discussion in 'Boston Blazers Forum' started by Corporal, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Corporal

Corporal Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
  2. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

get healthy casey

3. BlazerCannon8

BlazerCannon8 New Member

I saw him go down after that collision with Rabil and cringed. He may have been a Nat today but we need #22 on the floor for the Blazers. Hopefully he's OK.

4. ozzgift

ozzgift New Member

hopefully the injury isnt that bad and atleast he has a few months to recover before the NLL begins.
    now id like to know why casey decided to return to the MLL after missing 2 full seasons and 10 games this season and i am sure if this ends up a worst case injury the blazers might ask the same thing.

5. R.I.C.H.

R.I.C.H. New Member

Casey Powell did great in the Championship game. I was worried he'd spoil the Cannons' victory. But now we have something new to worry about. I just hope that injury Casey got at the last secong of the game doesn't affect his upcoming season as a Blazer.

Here's hoping for a fast recovery.

6. We were at the game. He was down for a while. Hate to see a guy go out like that.

7. JCJarhead

JCJarhead New Member

Recovery time

I hope he proves me wrong and I am a Casey fan...but a knee injury coupled with this advanced age (as it relates to sports)...is not an enviable combination?

8. Hopkins45

Hopkins45 New Member

Casey is a Warrior, if there is a way he will be back playing. He did evidently play in the entire tournament up at Lake Placid before the end of the MLL season.

9. ozzgift

ozzgift New Member

10. dtj

dtj New Member

He'll be fine. He got an extra portion of toughness at birth, which was later needed but not given to Mikey.

11. Hopkins45

Hopkins45 New Member

The Fourth and final Powell is coming- Mason a junior in high school right now is evidently making a name for himself.

12. Bradling

Bradling New Member

Ya, in hockey.