Championship Crossball Game

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by crossball, Aug 15, 2006.

1. crossball

crossball New Member

waive hello

I have decided to waive the fees to join the International Crossball Federation.
    The initiation fee is hindering the progress of the game. If anyone wants to be a contact, go to crossball.org and fill out the form. no fees, no commitments. Just spread the word of Crossball if contacted. I want to keep everyone connected who is interested in this new sport. Thanks for your support.
    ps. Game 4 was rained out, no rain delays in Crossball. David W. Brown

2. baze117

baze117 New Member

sorry i've been really busy, video should be done within the week!

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Average Joe Millionaire

Is there a way of You-Tubing that vid so we all can see?

4. crossball

crossball New Member

England

Just added England to the website. Check it out crossball.org David W. Brown

5. Avalanche8686

Avalanche8686 New Member

Wow, Crosball is getting huge!!!! :D

6. crossball

crossball New Member

Yes I feel a snowball effect. The reality is this game rocks because it involves the coolest piece of equipment around and I don't mean a baseball bat. Catch this!!!

7. baze117

baze117 New Member

The Highlight Reel Will Be Posted Online Saturday For All To See!!!!!!!!!

8. crossball

crossball New Member

That is great news. I look forward to Crossball Night in America. ( I took that from Football Night in America, and Hockey Night in Canada.) David

9. Avalanche8686

Avalanche8686 New Member

WHOOOO. I haven't seen the video yet Crossball but from what Baze told me, it's very professonal. I am just as eager to see it as you are

10. Avalanche8686

Avalanche8686 New Member

Hey Baze, heard ya had to be checked into the emergency room over the weekend. Hope you're okay. Kidney problems again, eh?

I got your voiceball from intensive care. I assume this is why the release of the video has been delayed?

This being my 900th career post, I dedicate this to you. Get well soon man!

11. baze117

baze117 New Member

Actually it was the liver this time. Doc said i drink 1 too many molsens during the week. The video people have been waiting for me to view it before they post it. When i get a break from recovery/catching up on school work i'll get down there to look it over before they post it. Hopefully fri night! Sorry for the delay guys.

thanks for your deep dedication to my recovery av's....you'll always have a place in my heart

12. baze117

baze117 New Member

13. MattBillz

MattBillz Member

Wow, great job Baze. I didn't think the camera work was that good.

14. baze117

baze117 New Member

Thanks Matt! I figured you would like your quick little ref segment.

I've gotten a few pm's saying it was a great video, and a few people have said that it does not work for them. It looks like the video was removed from the link for some reason that I am unaware of. Unfortunately I am not able to email the video since it is so big, but I'll figure out whats wrong with the link/vid and update everyone asap.

15. Avalanche8686

Avalanche8686 New Member

Wow. I am speechless Baze. I was lucky enough to view the video the other morning as I ran out the door to class. I had the head phones on and the HD quality audio made it feel like I was reliving history again.

Hope you can get the video back online. This is one of those videos that both fans or foes of the sport can come together as one on.

You guys interested in getting some kind of game going over winter break?

16. crossball

crossball New Member

DVD purchase?

Name: Anthony Parker.
    Email: barbara.parker1@homecall.co.uk
    Date: Fri Nov 3 02:18:28 GMT-12:00 2006
    Dear all,

I used to play Lacrosse culminating in co-captaining Young England.

I have played the odd game of Softball.

I'm currently involved with Cheadle Lacrosse Club as a home referee.

I read about this sport in the European Lacrosse magazine and am intrigued by it.

Are there any DVDs I could purchase showing off this welcome addition to sports in general?

Don't forget - Rob Carney for President!

Anthony Parker.

17. crossball

crossball New Member

How is everyone doing, anyone for a Crossball game? I have to tell you about my Crossball experience. I reffed a game of 12 year old lacrosse players. Not bad skill level for grades 7s. The game ended 15-9. They had a blast and are waiting for the next game. I am going to have to take some pictures or video the next one. David

18. Avalanche8686

Avalanche8686 New Member

That sounds pretty cool David. I'm eager to see the media.

19. crossball

crossball New Member

Just had a gentleman join the federation from Vancouver. B.C. Who will be next to join the movement. David I.C.F. crossball.org

20. Avalanche8686

Avalanche8686 New Member

Today it was pretty nice up here in Oswego. First day it was 50 and sunny so we deiced to take some infield and worked on our hitting for about an hour or so. 5 of us knocked a few balls around.

Baze and I were taking at the last Knighthawks game about getting a game together in May or early June after everyone is on summer break. A few of my players live outside the state so I'll need a few players to fill their void if anyone wants to play.

We had a game back in the fall between Baze and his boys from Geneseo against a team I made here in Oswego. This time we'll have our own camera crew so we'll have a video 100% no delays or complications.