1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out this auction - guaranteed for a good laugh!

Discussion in 'Boston Blazers Forum' started by SaulinBoston, Sep 26, 2011.

1. SaulinBoston

SaulinBoston Moderator

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Well the Blazers are selling them for $25. Someone make him an offer of $25 and see what he says. :D

3. ozzgift

ozzgift New Member

that is to funny, the person selling it cant be a real lacrosse fan because if he was he would know it would never get anywhere near that kinda money. maybe a used dan dawson or casey powell might be able to get close to that but not Ortolani

4. BostonSportsFan

BostonSportsFan New Member

One of the few times I saw Ortolani out on the floor this year (during warmup only, he didn't play in the game), his name was spelled wrong on the jersey. I believe it was spelled Ortoloni.

5. Sniderfan

Sniderfan New Member

Every one of that guys auctions is a joke. Get a good laugh....look at the Boston Blazer jersey description

6. R.I.C.H.

R.I.C.H. New Member

As much as I'm a big fan of the Blazers, and it'd be nice to have a jersey like that, $399 is far too much, so........no.

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Looks like he slashed the price in half.

Such a bargain at $200. :doh:

8. SaulinBoston

SaulinBoston Moderator

He claimed to have turned down $230 bucks for it when I asked him on ebay. Apparently NOT! :rolleyes: