Chris Driscoll To The Rock ????

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by TOTHFAN, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Meathead25

Meathead25 New Member

Don't like one...too much like "Pistol" Pete Tavares in Buffalo...the"Drisco-Inferno" sounds like too much fun...maybe Bruce will come up with something better by game time.

2. overhand

overhand New Member

It's usually Stevie Toll that comes up with the nick names for his team mates!!

3. Canadan

Canadan New Member

ONCE AGAIN......

The rich get richer!! Bartley proves once again that he's a genius. So many snipers and only one ball :D

As for the Make Beleafs........:rotfl: :rotfl:

I already mentioned in this thread about "Hollywood" belonging to Tom Marechek. Hopefully Barker will come up with something more original than "Hollywood" or "Pistol".

4. AGuindon14

AGuindon14 Active Member

Did the Rock just trade draft picks for Driscoll???

5. goddessoflax

goddessoflax Active Member

I know who gives the Rock players their nicknames...and Steve Toll isn't one of the two who do.
    ;)

6. overhand

overhand New Member

I beg to differ. This was explained to me by Steve and several other players. They teased him by saying that he made up the best one for himself and gave them all crappy ones. Anyway, it does not matter to me and it would be childish if it did, but this was what was explained to me and several others by them.

7. JennybeanLax

JennybeanLax New Member

I'm so glad to see Driscoll on the Rock! I think he really fits in with the team dynamic, and with all of the injuries that seem to be piling up, we need some extra help on the floor.

8. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Ah, the days of when the NLL trade deadline actually prompted investigation and reporting from actual media.....