1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Cody Jamieson Isn't Good Anymore

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks Forum' started by KHawksWin2011, Feb 4, 2018.

1. unspoken

unspoken Member

One would hope so. I saw that tickets are 15-20 dollars US (approx 19.50 to 26 Canadian dollars). A similar seat to mine in Rochester would be the $26 CAN ones, in Saskatoon they cost $62 CAN plus service fees, or $75 plus service fees if you sat in the top 8 rows of the lower bowl.

At the price the game 2 tickets are being sold, there's not much reason to not go if you live in the area.

2. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

The price is no reason to not go. I think if the Hawks won game 1, it would be close to sold out by now......maybe.

3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I don't think it'd be sold out by now had the Hawks won game one, but I think there'd certainly be more seats sold. I don't expect a sellout this weekend, but I do expect them to have a solid walkup crowd.

4. chuckster

If you Google Rochester Knighthawks, click the link to go to their website and go to their ticket ordering page, it puts you into a non-secure web page and asks you for credit card information. That means any info you enter will not be encrypted and can be easily stolen. You've been warned......

Also, Monroe Community College is on the BCA schedule as having their commencement ceremony at 9:30 AM this Saturday in the arena. It says the ceremony will be over by 11:30 but by the time they clear the arena of people and the floor of chairs/staging, I guess that means no morning shoot around for the teams. I don't know if that favors either team but I know the players like that shoot around time.

5. AmericanRockFan

I don't know if there's another decent lacrosse floor in the area, but I hope the teams like using the Rochester Sports Garden in that case :p

6. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Yeah, but that's still safer than walking around Buffalo.

7. AmericanRockFan

It's safer than walking around Philadelphia too unfortunately.

8. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

STOP RUINING THE JOKE!

RockStar likes this.
  9. AmericanRockFan

Well I mean, it's safer than walking through the mean streets of Buffalo. That goes without saying.

Unless Cody Jamieson is in Buffalo.

10. chuckster

There's a new sheriff in town and his name in Cody Jamieson. He's that good.

RockStar likes this.
  11. AmericanRockFan

I'm ready to get crunk at the pre-game "Cody Jamieson Isn't Good Anymore" party on Saturday.

12. chuckster

Yeah, well I'll be turnt in my "Cody Jamieson Isn't Good Anymore" t-shirt on Saturday. :p

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  13. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

I'M GONNA BEAT THE **** OUT OF SOME JABRONIS AT BEER PONG BEFORE THE GAME IN THE BACK OF MY HONDA ELEMENT WHICH I WILL PARK BY THE CORNHILL BRIDGE IF ANY OF YOU CANDY ARSES WANNA COME BY.

14. AmericanRockFan

Looks like only single seats available for the lower bowl on Saturday except for a couple corner sections. By my count, only 208 lower bowl seats are left, but there's still plenty left in the 200s.

15. chuckster

Lots of room in the 200 level. You could bring a group of 24 and get an entire row up there for $15 per ticket and have a chance to see the championship trophy won.

16. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Let's hope there are no championship trophies being won this weekend

17. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Wings win th coin toss Saturday night and the rush win the cup
    Win win

dougm likes this.
  18. AmericanRockFan

And if you're not down with that, I got 5 words for ya!

19. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Looks like a small ass crowd for the championship. Oh well, the regulars will be there either way and they're the ones making 99% of the noise.

LETS GO HAWKS

20. AmericanRockFan

Go Rush Go.

If anyone sees a good looking guy with a great haircut, make sure to say hi to me!