1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Cody Jamieson Isn't Good Anymore

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks Forum' started by KHawksWin2011, Feb 4, 2018.

1. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I thought PPLAX made a return to the boards for a moment.....

3. AmericanRockFan

At Stock. This place seems DEAD.

4. CrocodileLax

CrocodileLax Active Member

They paid to see Cody Jamieson. Buyer's remorse.

RockStar likes this.
  5. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Jamieson with 2 goals, 2 primary assists, including the goal that ended up being the game winner.

I'm sure all 8 goals allowed were his fault, though. So he was -4 on the night. :(

chuckster and RockStar like this.
  6. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I sold all my t-shirts in the parking garage tonight. 1 guy bought all of them....I didn't get his name but he was a sorry, sad looking dude. I'm glad I brought my Glock to Rochester, just in case shite went down on my walk to the arena.

Rochester defense played a great game tonight. And Vinc was outstanding. When they click like tonight, I don't think anyone can beat them.

AmericanRockFan likes this.
  7. AmericanRockFan

At least you got out of Rochester before a bunch of guys approached you in a parking garage and......

8. KHawksWin2011

KHawksWin2011 Member

The statisticians clocked Jamieson at 5 turnovers - the most in the game. That means he probably had 7. Neither of Jamieson's goals were momentum-changing and both of them were literally just him winding up and happening to beat the goalie. When ya take 12 of those shots, a few are bound to go in (one was a PPG if I recall correctly).

The Knighthawks won despite Jamieson, not because of him. The knighthawks won because of Currier, Hossack, and Gillies. Fannell was also highly dominant on the forecheck last night. Hossack is probably the best defenseman in the league. Vitarelli played poorly as usual and Resetarits played about how I would expect him to. Badly. I also wanted to add I grow lower on Kyle Jackson with each passing game. He tries to Rambo too much and simply gets bullied by opposing defenses. Kid needs to bulk up a bit while Jamieson needs to slim down.

Knighthawks won this game due to effective transition and Currier scoring enough goals to cover for their shoddy offense. Then the defense and Vinc stifled the Rush's best players. Mark Matthews did absolutely nothing all game and was growing increasingly, visibly upset. The best part was when he was jawing at the ref with his head turned as he jogged to the bench and one of the Knighthawks players blasted him to the floor with a shoulder.

9. AmericanRockFan

Fixed your post. I mean, at least, that's what some people in the hallway were allegedly saying.

10. KHawksWin2011

KHawksWin2011 Member

Don't know how. There weren't even any bad calls. Everything called on the Rush was pretty blatant and there were a few that they got away with, such as a guy chopping Paul Dawson in the head which should have been an automatic 5 minute major, and yet was a nothing.

11. AmericanRockFan

I gotta agree there. I really liked how the officials seemed to let the guys play for the most part, so I don't think there was any sort of fix in, regardless of what the conspirators say.

12. Wings-4-Life

Shanks & Resetarits combined for 1 goal on 25 attempted shots, but lets go with your narrative.

I'm convinced this has to be a troll account.

RockStar likes this.
  13. CrocodileLax

CrocodileLax Active Member

I actually hope it's one of Styres' talent scouts. The 'hawks should bundle Jamieson, Resetarits, Shanks and Jackson for a few second rounders in the entry draft. The Rock have some 2025 picks they haven't traded away yet.

At least the latest posts cited actual stats.

14. Wings-4-Life

Have you and your MASSIVE LAX BRAIN ever watched a game of lacrosse before? Turnovers are generally a number based on quantity, not quality. Jamieson, being the star that he is, has the ball a lot more than most players. You know who led the league in turnovers this year? Curtis Dickson, who was second in the league with 47 goals. Guess who was second in turnovers? Mark Matthews, who led the league in with 116 points. Your pointing out of Jamieson's turnovers is like saying Carson Wentz is bad for the Eagles because he has more incomplete passes this year than the punter did.

Fun fact: 17 players this year had at least 80 points. Only 4 of them had fewer turnovers than Jamieson. The more I've been looking into his stats, the more impressive his season has looked.

RockStar likes this.
  15. chuckster

So you're reveling in a non-call against the Hawks but complaining about calls not made against the Rush? Do you want penalties called or not? You can't have it both ways.

16. unspoken

unspoken Member

Exactly. Some serious teal and purple colored glasses being worn there. There were two incidents I can remember in the 4th involving a Rochester forward punching Rubisch in the head 10 feet from the ref and a Rochester defender taking Matthews' stick and throwing it halfway across the fĺoor which were both non calls. Not that it would have changed the outcome but anyone who thinks the refs had a pro-Rush bias in that game is kidding themselves.

chuckster and RockStar like this.
  17. KHawksWin2011

KHawksWin2011 Member

Sure I can. Look at my username.

18. chuckster

Again, the Rochester D&C made a great decision on not letting you write articles for them. Kudos to them!

Gravedigger likes this.
  19. AmericanRockFan

Did the D&C even write an article on the game at all? This could be a case where no article is better than whatever the OP would've written for them :p

20. Wings-4-Life