Colorado Collegiate Box Lacrosse League

Discussion in 'Other Lacrosse' started by roadrunner, Jun 20, 2017.

1. roadrunner

roadrunner Member

Anybody catch the CCBLL games that have started? I think this is a Matt Brown deal. Tried to watch a game last night but the stream was dodgy.

Think this is a good idea to help grow the game.

There are two kids from Louisville that have played in our Men's Box league that are playing Jr. B up North. Good experience for these American kids for sure.

I wonder if American kids playing Summer Ball up North can help grow the Jr. A/B game.

2. wacklax

wacklax Member

Any experience will help. Where are they playing?

3. roadrunner

roadrunner Member

St. Cats and Wallaceburg.

4. GoodsOnSabres

GoodsOnSabres Member

I watched the stream of the two opening games last week. I honestly thought the stream was better than Rochester, only half jokingly.

I think this is the key for the NLL being able to expand as much as it seems they want to without the talent pool thinning really fast. You need to get Americans playing box in the summer to at least give them some experience coming in. I hope they are able to replicate this in other player hotbeds.

5. roadrunner

roadrunner Member

I've heard that US Lacrosse will be including Box Lacrosse for kids insurance coverage soon. This would be a huge step in having the Box game grow in the US.