Come on now....

Discussion in 'Vancouver Warriors Forum' started by Rottenrocker, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Active Member

It's the VANCOUVER WARRIORS and the title of this subforum needs to be changed to reflect that. Please change it before opening weekend. No pressure or anything!

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Considering the current state of the CBA negotiations, the mods might have all the time in the world to fix it....

3. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Considering the fake diploma spam inundating this board every week, the mods have bigger things to fix.....

4. Stoned_Lax

Stoned_Lax Member

We still have mods?

5. AmericanRockFan

They’re the people who banned RockStar, Hollywood, and W4L last year, and also have been the front line against the Chinese Spambots.

RockStar likes this.
  6. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

mercifully no one smurfed under another alias while they were banned.

7. AmericanRockFan

I’m thankful I didn’t get banned when they locked the “Hey douchebag moderators” thread today.

8. twin58

twin58 Administrator

Good morning.

I looked around again this morning. The ability to edit forum titles does not seem to be one of the powers that comes with being in my pay grade. That's going to take someone with more authority than I have. I'd change it if I could.

It will happen.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  9. AmericanRockFan

What if the Canucks combined the two names and named the club the "Stealth Warriors"? They could've even gone one step further and had the mascot be a fighter jet (hence the "stealth warrior" name) and had a flock of ravens painted on it as an homage to the previous lacrosse team in Vancouver, the Ravens.

10. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

Come on now... :)

11. AmericanRockFan

It's been changed :cool:

12. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Active Member

Just in time for the season to be cancelled! *womp womp*