Crawford hit with suspension

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by mtbf, Jan 12, 2018.

1. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

He will appeal and play this weekend. I feel he is lucky to only get one game.

2. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I thought he would take it against the worst team in the NLL so he would definitely be available for the Rush game. It may be a dumb move if it's upheld.

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

dunno, Chuck, i think I'd rather not treat the Van game as a gimme and throw everything they have at getting a home win ;)

In all seriousness, I would go that way.....would take a miracle for most East teams to beat Rush this year, so, mail in that game and aim to win the others

4. fandit

fandit Active Member

With Fraser hurt, they had to use both England and Vaughn Harris on the right side. So, it was just a numbers game. The apppeal gives time to get someone healthy, get someone else practice time, make a trade or (a longshot) resign Kedoh.

5. Komarem

Komarem Guest

Anyone have info on Kedoh? I know his game can be out of control at times, but I still think the Bandits would benefit from his motor. He was always the hardest working guy on the floor. Plus, he seemed like a great guy off the floor. Hope he is OK.