Darris Kilgour injured in hit and run

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by mtbf, Sep 9, 2018.

1. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

It happened 9/2 he broke both legs and dislocated a knee. Looking at up to a year in a wheelchair. The diver has not yet been found.

2. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

oh no, hopes that he gets better soon.

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

If there was ever a cause looking for a fundraiser masters tourney, this might be it.

In case no one sets that up, there is a gofundme.....looking for $25k so they can fit up his house for accessibility.

4. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

5. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Wow! That's so sad. It would be great if the Bandits did something for him but there isn't alot of warm and fuzzy feelings there.

6. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

It would be really cool if they did something and let bygones be bygones. Even something small would be a nice gesture. I know Darris had negative things to say about his exit on the way out, but that was about 4-5 years ago now. He had some personal problems that were in the press around that time too. He did come back for the last alumni night, so hopefully he was on the right track.

7. fandit

fandit Active Member

One of the great things about the Bandits' organization is that they put the negatives of the past behind them. And it was Darris who was angry, not the team.
    I would be stunned if they didn't in some way help out, because it is what they do. It's actually one of the best things about Scott Loeffler.
    As for DK, I wish him all the best. This organization would not be what it is without him. Thank you, Darris!

8. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Jesus, that sucks!