Dead Pool XL

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by The_Vukster, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Vin

Vin Active Member

Phillies Dallas Green has died.

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Until today, I did not know that Dallas was his middle name, and hit real first name was George.

3. The_Vukster

The_Vukster Active Member

Don Rickles, legendary insult comic, dead at 90
    Don Rickles, a comedian and actor known for his abrasive humor, died Thursday from kidney failure at his Los Angeles home, according to his publicist, Paul Shefrin.

He was 90 years old.

[​IMG]

He showed up in lot's of popular shows and movies. Recognize from where the screenshots from below came? Just a few of many appearances.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  4. swami24

Geez he did a cameo in just about everything but Romper Room.

The military one looks like Kelly's Hero's, but he also appeared.on Gomer Pyle.

5. swami24

I wonder if he gets buried with a hockey puck... His favorite clean insult.

6. The_Vukster

Former Patriot Tight End Aaron Hernandez just offed himself in Prison.

7. swami24

.....or was it.... murder?

8. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Not to make this into a hotly contested debate, but after watching Lawrence Phillips' documentary I'm under the impression he was murdered in prison and didn't commit suicide. But that's another topic for another thread on another message board.

9. swami24

I posted this just because one never knows what happens in prison. Hernandez's lawyer is now asking for a murder investigation. Espn states that people around him say he gave off zero signals that he might do something like this.

10. The_Vukster

I thought I read that he barricaded his cell from the inside.

11. AmericanRockFan

I read that as well. I'm not really gonna speculate on the murder vs. suicide argument because it's none of my business, but if there's another way out of the cell besides the main gate, it does give way to the argument that he could have been murdered and it was covered up to look like a suicide. Otherwise I'm not sure how easily one could barricade the inside of the cell and then get out of there.

12. swami24

I havent seen anything on the facts

Maybe someone committed the murder, then put a large ball in btween the door and jamb. They then set up materials against the door. They stepped over the ball, and as it was slowly deflated, the materials slid into place to barricade the door. The deflated ball is yanked out at the last sec, and the barricade stands Pat.

Hmmmm, Brady skipped the team White House trip today.....

13. fandit

fandit Active Member

Or was or it Kim-Jong Belichek?

14. AmericanRockFan

It took me a while, but I finally saw what you did here.

15. The_Vukster

LOL...I actually did not even notice what he did there until you pointed out that he did something, at which point I re-read it and finally noticed what he did there.