Does Crowley even care?

Discussion in 'New England Black Wolves Forum' started by Hollywood42, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

dudes flaunts a lot of his personal life obviously on his personal viewable to the public Instagram,

As he’s currently holding out he’s home for the holiday in BC and is at the warriors roughnecks game as a spectator
    That takes some balls man balls

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

He’s getting traded to Vancouver, duh.

3. wacklax

wacklax Active Member

Why does that take balls? it is a big night for vancouver and area lax.

4. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Well-Known Member

Some fans need to get a life.

5. AmericanRockFan

Oh ****, IT IS ON!

6. Hollywood42

Because he has no business being in an nll arena unless he’s playing it’s just weird. And ima just ignore wingsnut comment why? Because **** em that’s why

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

It's fine.

You're just a butt hurt Black Wolves fan.

8. Wingsrback42

Wingsrback42 Guest

He was at the wings home opener to- he lives and coaches in Philly - would u want to drive to New England every weekend for peanuts - come on

9. Wings-4-Life

Plus the Black Wolves have a bye this weekend. Even if he was playing, he probably would have attended this game anyway.

10. Hollywood42

That’s even worse since his team played that night

He doesn’t drive , they fly him in then they get limo service to Mohegan who wouldn’t want that
    And he’s at the max salary

11. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

This thread should be called the Crowley Stalker thread......and that must be some huge Crowley boner you got going on there. It may be bigger than AmericaRockFan's Schreiber boner. :p :D

Hollywood42 likes this.
  12. Hollywood42

Lol to be fair I do follow him on Instagram
    And I have OCD for people who continually post stories like it’s snapchat so I clear them out everytime im on the app
    Just annoyed me at the time

13. liveone

liveone Active Member

If I understand franchise tags and free agency correctly, then he's got three options right now - sign a one year franchise tender for max salary, sign the multiyear deal at whatever salary the BW's offered him, or sit out and go to other games as a spectator.

The only explanation that really makes sense to me is that he's sitting out for a higher salary on a multi-year deal. Lisk's carefully worded statement makes is sound like he'd be making max salary no matter what, but that's just for a franchise tender and not a whole new deal. "We have offered Kevin a contract that we believe is fair" tells me they low-balled him.

It could be that he just doesn't want to play for NE anymore. A lot of people I know who spoke with him last year at meet and greets and after-parties all came away with that impression. I guess he could be demanding a trade, but he's got to know that there's no way NE would get back what he's worth in draft compensation if he sits out and signs elsewhere next year.

14. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Max salary not max bonus

15. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

In all honesty NE is likely in the bottom three for places to play in the NLL right now. Small crowd, small building, in no place usa so its hard to get to and not a place you would like to live, it is not a place known for either warm weather or the cool cold weather stuff so why be there?

RockStar likes this.
  16. Hollywood42

Have you ever been to Mohegan sun? It’s a pretty cool complex. The location hurts them though that’s about it

17. AmericanRockFan

Tom Schreiber is a ******* boss, son.

I didn’t know I had such a rep for loving me some Tom Schreiber :cool:

Hollywood42 likes this.
  18. Wings-4-Life

And how the hell does that help an out of town player?

19. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

It is a great place, but fairly long drives are required from any airport.

20. Hollywood42

99.7% of the league are out of town players
    Jordan hall can say he lives in the city he plays in