Donald trump is pathetic

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Hollywood42, Jun 5, 2018.

1. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

TRUMP SUCKS WORSE THAN SECTION 114.

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Trump opens the door with his summit, yet immediately gets criticized for not solving a 60 year old problem in one set of meetings. Having talks is ground breaking, and hopefully they set a path toward stabilization of the Korean peninsula. It will be a bumpy ride, and will take time, yet once again, the media creates only a negative image.

3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I've taken to watching Sky News lately. It's sort of nice to hear news about the US from an outside perspective.

4. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

It will be a bumpy ride and the North Koreans have made similar statements about getting rid of nukes and have done just the opposite with presidents of both parties. There should be no trust despite what Trump says.

I am reminded of what the GOP and Fox News said when Obama said as a candidate that he would be willing to sit down with North Korea.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/if-obama-had-held-this-summit-we-know-how-the-gop-wouldve-reacted/2018/06/12/a031b73a-6e75-11e8-afd5-778aca903bbe_story.html?utm_term=.6f1ba94a7141

And then there's the Supreme Hypocrite Sean Hannity -- https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1006701349910675457

5. swami24

First article really proves my point. Economic sanctions have been in place, and have worked. KIM Jong un's positions and approach has changed. These are major factors in whether to open talks or not. Time changes things, and a lot has changed o. The NK side in 5 years.

Yet the position is only... Republicans are hypocrites. Geez, grow up. All politicians are hypocrites. That game can be played against the Dems too, but of course, it isnt.

6. chuckster

I know all politicians are hypocrites. But it's something else when it's media "personalities" that do it and get caught doing it. Hannity is the poster child for it.

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

So he's trying to make peace with a country we have had issues with forever. I appreciate the effort, but I don't see it going anywhere.

Meanwhile, there's now dozens of countries he's managed to **** off that had no problem with us before he went into office. Not a good trade off IMO.

8. swami24

Personally, I think the dramatic improvement in relations between the North and South gives reason for.real hope. The joint Olympic team may not seem like a big deal to.some, but it was huge. I think NK wants to become an economic player, and they know they have to.change to make that happen.

I do not agree with his handling of the G7 at all. That said, him MO is to surprise.people and shake things up, so that is.consisent.

9. swami24

10. chuckster

Looking real quick, I thought the top image was Mike Myers from a few years ago.....

11. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I totally saw that too at first.

12. swami24

I would see that more in the bottom photo :)

13. swami24

FBI agents have been caught discussing how the whole Russia probe is a fake and a farce. The sole purpose was to hurt Trump. There were no facts, just politics.

14. swami24

His proposal of separating illegal immigrant children from parents at the border is horrible, and thankfully both sides of both houses are against it. I guess he gambled that I would lead to full immigration bill, but he is losing this one badly. Both houses will support a one item bill to overturn it. It is veto proof.

15. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

He’s very hitler esq he’s a fascist for one
    He’s a dangerous dangerous short circuited lunatic

chuckster likes this.
  16. chuckster

I'm not so sure about that. A local TV station asked our 2 local Republican members of the House and they said they would only support the non-separation bill if it included funding for the border wall......you know, the one that Mexico is going to pay for. :rolleyes:

17. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Given that many/most illegals entered by car, boat, or plane and just overstayed visitor visas, I kinda don't see real value in a $20 billion whatever investment in a wall.....I mean, what's it going to do, other than re-route some of the relatively small chunk of the total that presently cross between official checkpoints. whole lotta money for a debatable benefit.

If they actually do fund construction of the border wall, the best possible irony would be Mexican contractors low-bidding most of the projects and self performing them with labour from their side :D

in any case, viva la migra :D

18. swami24

H42, that's the kind of extrapolation that popular with libs, but has no basis in fact. So Obama was Stalin then?

Trump isn't nearly as charismatic as Hitler was. That sick bastard was one of the most charismatic people ever. He used that charisma to kill millions. You cannot make a logical arguement that Trump is the same.

The reports I saw today were that the vast majority of Republicans are against the separation policy.

19. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

I’ll love to see the gun control debate when
    Someone assisinates him
    (For posterity I don’t wish that )

20. chuckster

The even better irony is that there will be sales on 35 foot ladders and 35 foot length rope at stores across Mexico. Plus shovels to dig the tunnels even deeper under the new walls.

Trump has said REPEATEDLY that Mexico is going to pay for the wall. So why is Trump asking for $20+ billion for border wall construction??? Are conservatives THAT stupid?

Stoned_Lax likes this.