1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Downtown Rochester Restaurants

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks/Rattlers Krew Forum' started by IHS, Mar 2, 2012.

1. IHS

IHS Active Member

For our out of town guests and others looking for restaurant options before or after KH games. All are within either a 5 min. walk or drive of the arena.

2. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

I highly recommend the Stock Exchange, it has good prices, food it's accross the river from the Clarion and a block away from the BCA.
    And John T is awesome

3. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I was just going to say... the Stock is the only place that needs to be listed.

4. IHS

IHS Active Member

The Dinosaur might disagree... Actually I put this together last year when a TO fan complained of not seeing anything open, when its just a fact of knowing where to look. ;)

5. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

yeah except the Dinosaur is way more packed and way more expensive :eek: the Stock is still the place to be

6. IHS

IHS Active Member

It all depends on what you're looking for. I'm at the Stock before every game, but sometimes at Dinosaur afterwards.

7. Sniderfan

Sniderfan New Member

Any TGIF's? Sorry, had to ask

8. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

lol none the Knighthawks are allowed in

9. IHS

IHS Active Member

They're all in the suburbs... None downtown. :rolleyes: