1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Dropgun gives real renadom spin

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Yaskin, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Yaskin

Yaskin Banned

Few times I did offer buying on Dropgun. I made some dropps on Drop Gun and then didn't visit it for some time) Lately I have got to know that Dropgun is the title sponsor of Gambit team! I am convinced that the web site that sponsors a team is better than noname one:) After that news I have looked at Dropgun from another point of view. So I put my own mind to open cases on Drop Gun. . . When I enter the store I saw that there are new design of boxes there!. . The boxes are real nice with cool skins inside:)

Thus, I've deposit some cash and started to select my offer!. . I open usually expensive and average price cases:) I am trying not to buy cheap cases because of bad drop. I was going to spin Gunmaniac case. The message of the web store says it is random drop there. . . And I was about to learn if it were true:) The start was hopeful!

First spins were not very top but 3 of them were more high cost than the offer itself. Then I got ?StatTrakā„¢ M9 Bayonet Lore) After near 10 more not expencive models I've got AK47 Fire serpent minimal wear. Then I made near 10 opening again but got nothing special!. . Now, let's count, I made a deposite with 100 $ and made near 20 bad drops!. . These bad spins took near 80 USD! And two spins gave me near 300$. . . Thus the 200 USD of earning I made yeaahh.

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

RockStar likes this.
  3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

looks like spam, smells like spam, tastes like spam. Sure glad I didn't step in it.