Edmonton Rush Pre-Game

Discussion in 'The Hive Forum' started by WildHeadTatt, Apr 3, 2009.

1. WildHeadTatt

WildHeadTatt Active Member

The votes are in and the result was a tie between Tom Reid's and Great Waters. I really want to go to Reid's since the last time failed due to the Vulcans. But, I must be fair and hold the tie-breaker coin toss.

After digging out the Official Unofficial Coin-tossing Coin out of my change jar, the winner for the pre-game on Saturday, April 4th is.............................................

...drum roll please....................

damn, it's Great Waters.

Oh well, good luck next week Tom.

http://greatwatersbc.com/

The Party, or PAARRRRTAAAY, if Finch is in attendance, will commence promptly at 4:00 pm and last until 5:45 pm at which time the Hive will Swarm the Xcel Energy Center to watch Minnesota pull the spark plugs on the Rush and slow them down to a mere crawl.

I will not be making a group reservation this time due to the automatic gratuity clause for groups of 8 or more. There was a few negative comments about that the last time we were there. I'm not a big fan of that myself.

If you would like to make individual reservation please do so. I will be making a reservation for 6. Anyone is welcome to join me at my table as I will have 5 seats open. I don't take up that much room and I don't bite either. unsure.gif

See you all there and don't forget your $2.50 beer coupons. :dance: Mmmmmmm, BEEEER!!!